Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonny............That is a beautiful picture..............snow always looks beautiful in pictures though.......nice decs too :thumbsup2

I managed to finish and WIN NaNoWriMo again this year!

I haven't updated my trippie for awhile. I'll do that tonight when I get home. :)

Congrats to you Kogo.........:cheer2: :dance3: Well done, you must be very proud of yourself :thumbsup2

Had a great day at work today.........3 more days to go and I'm retired "again"........a patient once said I have had more comebacks there than Frank Sinatra......:rotfl:

Aiming to put the Christmas trees up tomorrow :thumbsup2

One of our friends is heading to Orlando tomorrow with her family......for a month........I hope they have the best time :thumbsup2

HEY.......
we are missing some homies..

where is LynneG ??

Helllooo! Work can get in the way. I have been so busy.

I cannot believe I will be in Orlando in 15 days. December has not sunk in yet.

My neighbors have put up their lights. Yeah, I am getting there.

Kogo, congrats! 2 years in a row! Great accomplishment.

Welcome to Mr. Bill and 123. We like to talk about everything here. We are a friendly bunch of homies.

I am so hoping for some unusually warm weather during the holiday week.

Christmas shopping almost done. The great bake off is this week-end. My family spends the week- end making cookies and other treats. I freeze some, take some into work, and give some away. That will get me in the holiday mood!

glad you checked, i was missing youse....

and other homies also.

a mac mom always wants to know where her homies are.

Hi mom :wave:

A big welcome to our new homies Bill and yummy.

Weather here is crazy...20s last week ...70s this week. It's like they say " if you don't like the weather around here stick around and it will change."

It's been beautiful weather down here (Florida Gulf Coast South of Tampa) they were saying a chance of record high temps. possible by the end of the week, possibly mid 80's, I love Florida in the Winter! :sunny:

Here is the almost-8-month-old Christopher!

oh, a new (and first) picture of our homie son!!

and he has hair.

i didn't know kfishes had hair...

he looks adorable!

Kfish, did we ever figure out who won the contest on baby date?
well, i know you won as you were there but what about the betting pool here on the winner..

It's been beautiful weather down here (Florida Gulf Coast South of Tampa) they were saying a chance of record high temps. possible by the end of the week, possibly mid 80's, I love Florida in the Winter! :sunny:
i live on the border of Il and Ws and a mile from lake michigan.

turn that knife one more time while you're at it........:laughing:

i see youse laughing at the weather up north........
i'm sure you'll be crying when we get all the snow and you don't...
;)

I cannot believe I will be in Orlando in 15 days. December has not sunk in yet.

Christmas shopping almost done. The great bake off is this week-end. My family spends the week- end making cookies and other treats. I freeze some, take some into work, and give some away. That will get me in the holiday mood!

:wave2:...........wow.......I forgot you were going back this month.........nice countdown to have..........

I love the sound of your bake off...........yummy :thumbsup2

Lol..........not at all jealous Bill :p we have to have record lows for next two days.......which is not too bad for December as it's been quite mild up to now.......I imagine we will pay for it in Jan/Feb :sad2:

Here is the almost-8-month-old Christopher!

He is adorable KFish ..........what a little stunner..........yep he'll be walking before you know it. I'll bet you never tire of kissing those little cheeks :goodvibes

DH and I are off to do a bit of shopping this morning then hopefully trees up this afternoon............:cheer2: DH maybe do outside lights when I'm out at work on Thursday..........I don't like doing the outside ones.....it's too cold :blush:

Happy Wednesday all :goodvibes

schumi, how do you like working again?

are youse gonna save up all your earnings for more butter beer?

one of these days we will meet up at the darkside!

schumi, how do you like working again?

are youse gonna save up all your earnings for more butter beer?

one of these days we will meet up at the darkside!

I wondered if you would be awake :goodvibes

I like just popping back in to do holiday cover but I love being a "housewife" for want of a better word.........If I had to work I wouldn't be able to go up and down to Scotland when I wanted. So yes now and again is fun.

This money is going into my NY savings.........got a lot planned for May!

Yep, we'll manage it one year at the dark side :thumbsup2

Are you all set for Jan trip now :wave2:

yea, can't sleep and still awake.

one son came home from work at midnight and i offered to cook for him.

kitchen clean and i'm free to dis.

well, this is the first time i am not all set up for a trip.
30 days from now and i will be in the big O.

son started a new job and it was iffy if he could get the time off.
how do you request time off when you have only worked just over a week?

anyhoo, we are set for air fare and hotel.

that is about it so far.

i keep telling my son Todd that we have to talk about our plans.
need to have some schedule for the motherland for dining ressies.

the darkside portion of our trip will be like my solo trips.
we do what we see when we walk by it.

and we will eat when we get hungry.

how many more days before you see the big Apple again Carole?
you will have so much fun!

if airfare wasn't so high right now, i would book a flight to NY, spend the night and stalk you ............
:laughing:

159 days till NY.......not that I count or anything :rotfl: you can stalk me anytime mac :goodvibes that would be fun..........can you imagine how much talking would be done by us :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Airline prices are shocking at the moment for us too.......I think our days of cheap flights to the US is definitely over.

Glad your DS started that job, I'm sure he'll enjoy it especially having a vacation so soon :thumbsup2 yes we like just eating when we're hungry too...........don't ever want to have to plan ahead for meals!

happy
https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Ftanga-images%2Fbb79px2aydez.jpg

Got our trees up now.........I'm really pleased with them....DH thinks there's too many lights on the main one........well.....yes there probably is but it looks gorgeous :cheer2:

As we were putting ornaments on it though I realised we had totally forgotten to buy our usual Universal ceramic decoration with the year on it when we were there......don't how we forgot to buy that!!

But I found a beautiful Christmas decoration I had bought up the Empire State Building in April that has Santa and NYC on it............I totally forgot I had bought that too.........so a disappointment then a nice surprise :thumbsup2

Starting to feel very Christmassy now :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter