• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Someplace to access the internet

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Is there a cybercafe or something near WDW? I will have a car but it can't be too far. (I am staying off site BTW)

Thank you. Do you happen to know where it's located? The resort I mean.

Emerald Island is located just behind Splendid China, you may have trouble getting in unless you are staying there as it is a gated community.

There is a cyber cafe at 7247 International Drive. Directions: located in Dowdy Plaza at the corner of Carrier Dr & International Drive. Phone: 407 352-4891

I always use the internet stations at the library located in the strip mall (there is a new Publix there) right next door to Summer Bay Resort in Kissimmee. Guests without library cards can log on for 30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter