some vmk costumes I made.

nemocute

Mouseketeer
these took a long time, bt I could probably make some for people if you wanted. here are the ones I made, they took about a week all together.

somecostumesImade.png

tell me what you think, I can probably make one for all of you, I'll just need a picture of your character and a description of what you want. please! tell me opinions! I can take them!

WOW! These are awesome! Keep up the good work!

Excellent work !! i just do really bad ones lol, a week well worth it ! :sunny:

soo pretty good work took a long time but you must feel better after doing this lol

thank you for your opinions :) if anyone wants any done, I just need a desription of what you want, and a picture of your chracter.

hmm i like the long brown hair i think i want a girl with long brown hair a dark purple strapless evening gown and top hat with white shoes

Those are EXCELLENT!!! Very real looking, too bad VMK couldn't hire you as their hair and fashion designer I would buy those outfits and hair in a second. Great work!

sassymom said:
Those are EXCELLENT!!! Very real looking, too bad VMK couldn't hire you as their hair and fashion designer I would buy a few of those outfits and hair in a second. Great work!

I would buy ALL of them in a heart beat! I expecially like the gray ones! You should send these to VMK. They are really good :thumbsup2

thank you everyone! I had no idea everyone would like these lol! if you like the style of one of mine, but don't like the colors or want a different hat etc. it's easy for me to do one, especially if it's a hat etc. in vmk!

could i have one like the first one with the highlight and everything but with brown hair and a top hat? Thanks!

I Look Exactly Like The One IN The White And Pink With The Pink Flower In Her Hair. Could I Have That Only With A Purple Cowboy Hat Black Pants And Purple Top And Shoes? :goodvibes ( Black Hair Not Dark Brown If You Can Please =-)

awe-some!!!!!!!!! i want one so badly!!!! maybe since i have this poem in my sig you could make me one of a girl with long brown hair in a patriotic gown, with a crown on??????? if that's to much, just let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter