Some Epcot Pics from our trip...(Warning..1 little bitty snake pic)

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
fc26784a.jpg

fc267834.jpg

fc267820.jpg

fc26780e.jpg

fc267808.jpg

fc267803.jpg

fc267653.jpg

fc267649.jpg

fc267642.jpg

fc2675f1.jpg

fc2675e2.jpg

fc26705c.jpg

fc267042.jpg

fc26703a.jpg

fc267031.jpg

fc267016.jpg

fc266ee8.jpg

fc266ee0.jpg

fc266edb.jpg

fc266ece.jpg

fc266ec6.jpg

fc266ec1.jpg

Couldn't resist snapping this guy, who we seen as we exited epoct...

love the pictures!!! even though i'm NOT a snake person, that picture is pretty cool!!

ok..maybe i'm just blind...but what is that supposed to be in the picture right before the snake?

GREAT pics, Todd! I'm glad you got pics from the front of the park. My battery died...:D

Was that a real snake? If so, I wonder just how big he was.

Great pictures!!

Originally posted by scarlett873

ok..maybe i'm just blind...but what is that supposed to be in the picture right before the snake?

I am not sure either...:eek:

The snake was real because I seen his tongue move and some kid walked right past him and he went back down in the bushes...
I'd like to know what kind of snake it was.

Originally posted by scarlett873
love the pictures!!! even though i'm NOT a snake person, that picture is pretty cool!!

I was wondering the same thing..............my guess is something from Fantasia . What ever it is, it is cool!!

Great pictures Todd ~ thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the ones you posted on the Community Board, so I just had to take a peek over here to see these! You have any awesome camera.

Eeeekks............I don't like snakes ~ but that is a cool picture.

Love the puppys... And Lady and the Tramp.

Oh, man!!!!! These are wonderful pix, shep!!!!! I've never actually seen a snake do that before, either, talk about good timing! Now, HOW am I ever going to be able to wait another 2 weeks till I can get there and figure out what that thing is in the fountain??!!!!!! Wanna go NOW!!!!!!!

What fantastic pictures~ I've never had any overwhelming desire to go to Disney during the F&G show, but you've given me real incentive to try to get there one of these years!

Thanks for posting them!

I love the Lady and the Tramp one and your two daughters are adorable!

Snake! :eek:

Let me add that when we went to Epcot on Friday the park wasn't crowded at all...:bounce:

Awesome pics Shep! I love the topiaries... amazing stuff. I have pretty much decided when I retire... I want to work at Disney in their garden group. :)

Shep, I was going to say, "where are all the people?" :)

Your pictures are great (even the snake pic, great timing!), and your family is so sweet!

Thank you very much! :)

Great pics! Your girls look so cute and I love the Stitch topiary. I never had a big desire to go to F&G either but I love your pics and now I'm thinking it would be pretty cool to go then.

Wonderful pictures Todd!!!! I can't wait to go myself!!! Love the snake pic as well as the water shooting in front of the fountain :)

Wow! YOu had some fantastic weather and I am absolutely in love with the little shepsterettes!!!! They are just getting more and more precious each day.:)

Shep,
I noticed right off the bat that the crowds were pretty much non-existent - lucky you!!:D

I will say it over and over again - you and Amanda have two lovely daughters!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Scary snake - but neat pic!!

....maybe the snake is like one of those "trained squirrels"!?!?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter