SOLO trip May 23-27 - Switched to POP

crazyj4488

DIS Veteran
Well, I had a room at the ASMu reserved and decided to change it to POP. I was reading the Unofficial Guide and ASMu got panned. I had stayed there before back when it was a newer resort and enjoyed it. Perhaps it is showing its age now.

I had no problems changing resorts to POP with only a week left until I leave. The CM at central ressies told me that they had a lot of rooms available for that week. Sounds like it's going to be fairly quiet for my first SOLO in comparison to the last week in April...whew it was crowded during that week. Glad I knew what I was doing out there.

So it's all settled now...got the annual pass, room ressie at POP, flight ressies, and a rental car reserved. Wooohooo! See u fellow last week of May SOLOs down there ::MickeyMo

Have a great time on your trip!

My friend and I loved POP when we were there in March. We had a great view over the lake!

Enjoy! :)

Have a great trip J. I was originally staying at the POP but now I am going to be at the BWV with my parentals and niece in a 1 bedroom. Cheaper for me that way. Hopefully we will see you at JellyRolls on Tues the 24th we are meeting later around 9:30-10:00 now so pop by and see us. Only a few more day to go WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie (single but not really travelling solo this time)
:wave2:

Thanks for the well wishes guys...now that you all have bumped your meeting time back to 10 PM, I may just pop on in to look for some lime green and a stiff drink after hauling my butt around those parks all day. Hope everyone has an awesome time on their trip!!! Jot down some notes while you are there so you can post a trip report when you get back. Reading a solo trip report on this board inspired me to write mine. They're great.

Nice pics...yeah, I am getting excited about POP from all the posts on here. I'm going from a quiet moderate (POR) to the more energetic POP...hope I'm not shellshocked. Hehe.

crazyj4488 said:
Nice pics...yeah, I am getting excited about POP from all the posts on here. I'm going from a quiet moderate (POR) to the more energetic POP...hope I'm not shellshocked. Hehe.

Hehee I've stayed at both and they're both fun in their own way. Pop was very bright, very cheery. But it wasn't really loud or anything like that. I found it to be very relaxing at night. Make sure you take a walk around the grounds at night and look at the icons all lit up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter