Solo Traveler with no plans

I've never gone alone, but i've spent time alone and it can be great. Still want a buddy usually though.

I will say, I've thought for a long time it would be awesome to take a solo trip just to visit all of the cool resort stuff I never do at the parks, but it would be really hard to be that close and not visit the parks...

I have done many solo trips and love it. These are the times I like to change resorts! One week I went and was at 4 different resorts. My husband doesn't like to change resorts but I like to try different ones!

I'm going in Nov. after a cruise with 11 people. I think the best part of the trip will be my 2 solo days after the trip at WDW. No real plans. Want to do Pandora, ROL, new sorin, TT, and the new frozen ride. Would love to do a Christmas party. We will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter