solo to mousefest 2008

Bill,
So sorry about your name. Please don't take it personally Senility has apperently kicked in. So now, when I storm the castle I know to scream "Bill made me do it", rather than "Bob made me do it."

We could split the difference and stat calling him Billy-Bob. You know, like the famous actor who used to be married to Angelina Jolie...

We could split the difference and stat calling him Billy-Bob. You know, like the famous actor who used to be married to Angelina Jolie...
I like most films with Billy-Bob Thorton. Don't think he wants anything to do with storming the castle, though.

Well, I got everything I need but I just realized that I don't have my ME tags yet!!:scared: That's odd since I usually get them so ahead of time.

Jill,
Sounds like a great plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinking1 party:
Deb

Bill,
So sorry about your name. Please don't take it personally Senility has apperently kicked in. So now, when I storm the castle I know to scream "Bill made me do it", rather than "Bob made me do it."

Deb,
OK, there is another Margarita fiesta at 7:30 to watch illuminations as a group. This now changes my plan to the following:

1. Meet your group for Maragaritas for drunk and stupid part 1.
2. Stumble down to England thinking I'm witty, charming and clever, as I always believe I am when I'm drunk.
3. Eat dinner.
4. Start to sober up and feeling ensuing headache coming on.
5 Make decision to stave off said headache by going to the other party where I will get drunk and stupid again. When Illuminations is over, I will possibly repeat another form of step 1 and go through the entire cycle over again.:banana:

I'd say it was past time to go into panic mode and call Disney Travel.:eek:

I did call and for some reason my tags were sent to somewhere in Orlando???:confused:

Anyway, the very nice CM took my correct info and said I should have everything in plenty of time.

Now hopefully we won't be getting that snowstorm on the 10th that is brewing around.:scared1: :scared1:

I did call and for some reason my tags were sent to somewhere in Orlando???:confused:

Anyway, the very nice CM took my correct info and said I should have everything in plenty of time.

Now hopefully we won't be getting that snowstorm on the 10th that is brewing around.:scared1: :scared1:
Good to hear Disney will take care of your missing ME tags in plenty of time. Hopefully, Mother Nature will cooperate and not interfere with your travel plans.:)

Good to hear Disney will take care of your missing ME tags in plenty of time. Hopefully, Mother Nature will cooperate and not interfere with your travel plans.:)

:thumbsup2 I have positive thoughts!!

Here's wishing for no snow around the 10th for your area and as far as the ME tags even if you do not receive them no need to go into panic mode :) All you have to do is go to the ME desk give them your name they pull up your reservation so they know which resort you are going to , then you tell them what your bags look like (make sure you have your baggage claim slip as sometimes I have had them ask for them) and your bags are still delivered correctly. I have had at least 3 times I have been without ME tags and there was never any issues.

Here's wishing for no snow around the 10th for your area and as far as the ME tags even if you do not receive them no need to go into panic mode :)...
Reassuring to hear about good travel experiences. I've always had problem-free WDW trips. However, I have had bags take alternate flights on other trips, showing up a day, 2 or 3 later than me.:worried: I know having the ME tag on my bag will give me peace of mind.:hippie: In the unlikely event my bag takes an alternate flight arriving a day, 2 or 3, late I think the ME tag would get it from MCO to my resort without all the missing baggage paperwork, umpteen airline calls, etc.:teleport: Getting delayed baggage was a real nightmare in my experiences.:mad:

To get to the Grand Ballroom North for the mega meet is it better to get off for the Yacht Club or the Barch Club, if you are using bus transportation?

Got my tags FEDEX on Thursday by the way!!:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a safe trip!!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter