solo to mousefest 2008

MissEeyore

Earning My Ears
This coming December I will attending Mousefest for the first time, and I am going solo. Does anyone have anything to share about going to Mousefest alone? pixiedust:
Thanks

You might be solo at Mousefest but you will never be lonely :goodvibes
I have been to MouseFest solo the last two years, I'm planning to do land and sea this year.
It's great fun! :banana: Welcome to the Dis!

I have been solo several times during Mousefest and will be again this year, keep watching this thread there are many who plan dinners etc. that you can become part of.....last year I joined 5 others (all who were solo and at first strangers) for dinner before the MVMCP. It's a nice way to meet others but still be on your own if you choose to be.

I was hoping there would be alot of solos traveling to mousefest. Over the next few months I look forward to meeting people here, and then meeting at the world! :santa: Meeting for dinner before the party with a bunch of people would be wonderful, I'll keep checking the threads for what people are planning..thanks!

I'll be solo at mousefest too! I would love to meet up with some fellow DISers for lunch/dinner.

I'll be traveling to WDW solo for MouseFest, although I'll be staying on-site with a friend. I was going to go on the cruise, but decided I'd rather spend all my time at WDW.

I'm going to be going solo for Mousefest on the cruise and then staying at pop century a couple days after.

I'm excited! Another solo'er!

I'm on the fence about doing this solo or not.

I would love to join others for a meal or other such activities.

I have been solo several times during Mousefest and will be again this year, keep watching this thread there are many who plan dinners etc. that you can become part of.....last year I joined 5 others (all who were solo and at first strangers) for dinner before the MVMCP. It's a nice way to meet others but still be on your own if you choose to be.

I remember you! I was part of that group at Crystal Palace, too. Hi! :wave2:

Put me down as another one who's gone to Mousefest solo for the past two years. But as PPs have said, at Mousefest you're never really alone. :goodvibes

I remember you! I was part of that group at Crystal Palace, too. Hi! :wave2:

Put me down as another one who's gone to Mousefest solo for the past two years. But as PPs have said, at Mousefest you're never really alone. :goodvibes

Hi Right back at you.....I just made my ressies for 4 days over Mousefest and I hope we will be able to get another group together for some food and fun!

I did Mousefest last year solo and had a wonderful time. Hopefully I will be going again this year if the budget allows.

I will be there solo as well! I was going to go on the cruise as well, but decided to go on the cruise before that as the rates for the Mousefest Cruise was much more $$$, especially at the single traveler rate.....Gosh, I wish that "penalty" didn't exsist. It is almost paying for two people!

Robb

I just booked by reservation for mousefest! I'll be at Carribean Beach from Dec 10 to 15...I can't wait to meet some of you! Since this is my first mousefest (and solo trip to the world) I'm planning on attending mousefest 101...then the kickoff...I'm hopefull I'll meet a bunch of people there that I've met here!!

Question for anyone....if a group decides to meet for dinner or lunch how do they work reservations??

I just booked by reservation for mousefest! I'll be at Carribean Beach from Dec 10 to 15...I can't wait to meet some of you! Since this is my first mousefest (and solo trip to the world) I'm planning on attending mousefest 101...then the kickoff...I'm hopefull I'll meet a bunch of people there that I've met here!!

Question for anyone....if a group decides to meet for dinner or lunch how do they work reservations??

We have quite the group of singles reconnecting during mousefest this year. . .don't know where everyone is staying, but we are all traveling solo and will probably plan some group meet-ups. . .

This is my first time using a forum to communicate with people on line...is it ok to post my aol e-mail address in a message to have people contact me about my upcoming trip???

I've been to Mousefest as well and had loads of fun...so much so I'm bringing a group of Solos with me this trip!!! All Single loving Disney fans like myself...ok its not solo if we are a group....but we are all single people....not sure of the exact number as it keeps changing but we are going to be at Fort Wilderness...

Where does one get official Mousefest info, such as dates?

gina

This is my first time using a forum to communicate with people on line...is it ok to post my aol e-mail address in a message to have people contact me about my upcoming trip???

I wouldn't...they can message you here through this forum. in the top right hand corner is where you will find a note letting you know...and will be updated when you come on line with a prompt that says you have a private message

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter