solo golf

Billpowerrock

Disney Nut
hello all, quick question, heading down to disney again this fall, just wondering, if i make a tee time to play golf on one of the course, will they let me go out alone or even play with my gf or will they stick me with other people or with two other people

i m blbbering

main thing, can we play alone , is that an option

thanks

bill

They always attempt to create foursomes. If no one is available to join you, they will not prohibit you from playing as a twosome. Try to pick a time when play is light, generally in the afternoon. Your chances on not being paired are greatly improved.

DH has played golf 8-10 times solo, and he's always been put in a foursome (or once he was only put with 2 others, I think there was a 4th who didn't show up). This has been at all different times of the day.

Billpowerrock said:
hello all, quick question, heading down to disney again this fall, just wondering, if i make a tee time to play golf on one of the course, will they let me go out alone or even play with my gf or will they stick me with other people or with two other people

i m blbbering

main thing, can we play alone , is that an option

thanks

bill

You will generally be put with someone, unless you are playing Oak Trail the 9 hole walking course.. It is a pretty nice course, I played two weeks ago. The short tees are longer than the ladies tees at Eagle Pines

I play golf every trip and depending on your tee time, you may get to play alone. The first tee time in the morning is good for playing alone (I also got to pick the pin location on #9 at LBV for a Magical Moment!). Also, right before any price break times (e.g., 3pm) will get you out alone. When I've been paired, it's usually with 2 others - so I'm riding alone. You can almost guarantee to play alone on Oak Trail (9-hole). Enjoy!

Most of the time, I have been hooked up with other golfers...but there have been times that I gotten in a round by myself. But I have found that I enjoy golfing with other WFW fans. Plus one time I was hooked up with a corporate outing and was allowed to partake in the beverage carts offerings at no charges. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter