Social Disney-ing...a Feb/March 2021 Chunky Birthday trip! COMPLETED 8/28!!

Part 4: Happiest, Most Magical Birthday!

We arrived at the Magic Kingdom! 3 Parks in one day, not bad!
I had to take a picture of my vacation nails which were just leftover nail polish strips from Valentine's day, LOL, but I thought they were cute.

ACtC-3dORIrfsuNKXYtVAA0kXN6d51ZpOBSyDiEqDCGzFv5_zfSj4I0B1jAgAw1iVpLC0H606eGEXHpBj41mPZJIheBOY6nT1cCyQHthChS8cb1ilXRlPgV8qoEcM6BKZi1FeQ0wTROCmFUyO3rlvjKBgMXYmA=w443-h590-no

So happy to see the castle again!

ACtC-3czQdF6KOsXfju1M5gwwCYrzYTxKFw3_xu8fI_AjUS1wmPsWB4W5IY5tvXjt2j4nXs6tADYqrCBgWzrSr5U4lLZKHGyIXbdT49Riyj2zzi3l7nOTQ3w49nAcQ_NdRe2BjdRR36pZPP9kmbjlDpfjuf07Q=w483-h644-no

Also note that I changed my mask so no fear of upside down prints, LOL. :upsidedow

As we were walking we caught one of the character cavalcades on Main Street. I would have taken pictures but I was momentary distracted by some more pixie dust from a good friend. Do any of you remember Yuki (@YukiPhnx)? She used to post a lot about 10 years ago. She and I got to be good online friends and we actually met up in NYC about 4 years ago. I haven't seen her since but we've stayed in touch through social media. So it was utterly a surprise when she saw it was my birthday on Instagram and sent over a Starbucks gift card!! :flower:

What's even more magical was that I was standing right in front of Main Street Bakery, aka STARBUCKS, watching the cavalcade when she sent it. It was the sweetest thing ever and I did not expect it at all! Thank you Yuki!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I went and ordered two lattes and got the new Brown Sugar Oat Milk latte iced and it was amazing! The drinks were thoroughly needed as it was really warm and we've been walking all day.

ACtC-3eBebNHAGyh2k8-JK3K09K2uvfgcwUBopsXWUXRN1cKraQZCF_qx7BE6x6yvkE1lIQ-t5qn4GD7LD_ImhKhLTrO6aN79F4xMvMl0pXIBnYGaLVfudoeWupG3So4hvhjlH0Dx59QlxVxf4-UojrkJyg7Cw=w443-h590-no
ACtC-3fJe9Stc24g8X1ryFRVDtCh_5hL3R40-w0bDN0bpdDXwU6-73y9YQH1o1rvfMX54ttCzUcaVFlnCCt1Y9n43C8boERpf_LZR6-N-NbAi23GJcVzljtPp6Zdigi-tXQzXeMu-If5avyJeD0tEFmczWFSEA=w443-h590-no

As we approached the castle I was definitely overcome with a sense of joy and gratitude. Yes it can happen even in the middle of a pandemic, but of course only at Disney :)

ACtC-3ckuzFHlZ5orsBVJyoSH7hGDkNHsXhGCJ_0YiSXgNpdSWRO7j8AKrOmcnYipJQUO948ELXYyzW1dypLulrnFIOjoMyZMSOs7evjCYDepmVtsSGUpCr3WpIVedOaM6xx1Omitt03OEptYsHZCqPAONv84g=w443-h590-no

We grabbed a few photopass pics near the hub.

ACtC-3esVE8qluLPHMzkIb6N3MecY2u3CONdJaiuRZNYI-Mb1K2yr6Qxf-J0JdJript1Tc6y4wI6xaXPMBAOvPYdw5ECOtgz_5cMNHGjYjwhEZe7OlCfTsjTeDjum6DNvoAImannk6BdsMXssdEhxPGw-qAq7A=w394-h590-no
ACtC-3d6rO3Na5b7eM79-LYA-eSeXCI-bpUc-ZcCaMYlaMFpjTw0wDgc1xQH5weRpmULeLsoPKh83hzxCM2i0Y4mEbIrLOvyRXYYah0F9Rj6PWBNjn_EYoB9flgBuhik-TImJdza3TQl8oivzgd3TEsqmlGqBg=w394-h590-no

And we went on a few rides.

ACtC-3dLYdRjdzyWzjJG6pgUdJFCxF8L_zmwLCAiKwJB2nFkBizBxSzIxZQz7cKYEyX6BJb5bK0pcote0QyvIXBSG7nrj2jybRpEeIm_Ka2P7ERR70Zyjx7VsocpUorYqek1Hjmg-TOD84DbPf38ffZFUfYuuQ=w416-h623-no

ACtC-3dX6D9mQuuuqdEBaL-wKIZ1hC3n9RqRtMhKs4vM9Yr4HlubTVJlNJI9ptUSwmM3Ht2SJsYCDxu2MX0VJ8WiBFr0gLXlQbTDxsu7Jjj1YtdGoo_SEVnAxG5Y_ygshi9Fif8nTlR024Wdnffg-ObYtPlwaw=w320-h453-no

ACtC-3cq32K8TeVAsDVzCHhAmdQrSEeifu7xPamP7k8r2JWL7_qukLT8p3IxXe9M045gYkhrBXdJPnkSgI50oWW4KDmILhvjMKIgoPXH4rm339jCnh2a9h3r4CXjkWYrhUM36F5zcXVcupeOHzpwpxdXMEBTPQ=w468-h623-no

ACtC-3ed2gJc_qhuc0jOMyXM9ZVf7tNENAUnwb2LtsRaZTganhvY5LaaqWVPuAupJbTMmP2tWOCx0CakVTaDe4yPxj506nEVobh1XCRx9fLLiBvwUyFs7j9GHqhPfN2PUl-SyyBBDH3AIh4j80T7_tK64gqHEQ=w938-h623-no

Not sure what Steve is trying to do in the PoC picture, maybe Surprised Pirate face? Pirate Godzilla? :laughing:

Somewhere in there we also grabbed a snack:

ACtC-3fpGUFS6CL_rVpLD0qJghaZAN7ZT9MO0MqMRABB0KCBXR5m-grDumaCXpYY55xqEatuvQ_buq73H5MPTLOtJ571tDugShxCVeAhW0c8ZXkqZuOohAXJG9D0hHFAnO5VFTCi3t-1iI_Mp1glVu6PCzAmow=w468-h623-no

Yummy!

It was dark out at this point but still had a bit of time before dinner. I decided to head to the castle and found a nice space to plop down over at the partner's statue.

ACtC-3dV0lz0ifFYcMNzbLGxmgCDH39HcgxD9S0bs6VBIDe5G5oz_CZRisSRzEsrL6n7S1mIQNTI8wpzEViyQWpoMUjhylFMYk8Ld6UMG4bUY1ESAcXXhFv2pcZ7e5YOBxzw-jCJnh1FUU8baRsY6pxmkArM-Q=w447-h595-no

I got to Facetime my family where my nieces and nephew sang Happy Birthday to me!

ACtC-3fQUn2RXw9iXRlkHWdhcU5kLDOH4bOfihwu2d49HBAxUDPY_zFhDmwY6EAD7_9OeNUj4yDl9eJgKoolrfhl2LCMVC4A_6xjsrLOPhEofEUqmygV0ZTxwo3cb1_MF-Z5cjurfztKYu8PFUmQubv95OGpHQ=w275-h595-no

I got to show them the castle and they are all super excited about going back to Disney one day! Read my Chunky Family trip report for their first trip to Disney World in 2017 - it was definitely crazy!

I have a regular zoom call every Saturday night with my NYC girlfriends and I even got to join it for 20 minutes that evening. I showed them the castle too and they were impressed! Out of my close girlfriends I think only two of them have ever been to Disney and like as kids. I am definitely the only Disney-crazed one! But we all have our own interests and obsessions which make us all unique and different. :rainbow:

It was time to head to the Contemporary for our highly anticipated dinner at California Grill!!

We grabbed this Photopass on the way out. Love the castle at night!

ACtC-3fc3efHyj4MSbHlTQF-jHNiK5EBDXyduJTfnLYr6AcVtZTzuiWs3y7T5kHvEndOqheY-ynxIM-KYmJzcXzEbBlMU8XPKd1Rqb_zM-xMNi3CBnWS2aThowhDWHuASy7A9tJUOW5Q4rILSBlS1j-sq1pQiw=w397-h595-no

When we got to the Contemporary, we quickly changed. I brought a dress and Steve had a polo shirt which he literally threw on over his t-shirt, LOL. We checked in and soon we were notified to head upstairs. We were so excited! I literally got this reservation just a few days prior to the trip and I had been stalking the dining website every day and set up alerts too but dang it I ALWAYS miss the alerts, but finally I got one and it was on my actual birthday, I couldn't have planned it any better.

Because I got the reservation so late, or because of previous experiences I never expected a great table at Cali Grill. Usually we're closer to the middle or the back edge of the restaurant. The only time I've gotten such a great view was during our Epic Trip with 25 other ladies! So imagine my surprise when we were led to the most amazing table with the view of the castle and space mountain!

ACtC-3c89VD9F-tYP0QgVu4UHM0QnBCDvsugfdZNdEOYfUFydfuUVznbU2XtZR3Mbykg2uxps59hdiYLFEt9DFdtJFFJOo1Vwjv8_saXT7ZJpj9ljeJhLcQ2f7dP70lXr5vm6oS6__aefBdOZYzi4MSslvQ4wg=w526-h701-no

It was so amazing to stare at MK throughout dinner!

ACtC-3eopyPVoMcOdqiOdD3JuYhiZ-sH7J7zAPAcIczRY9ZNH8HcBh4nQlmNCH9Lico-H3tuOwVO82GEot1tMfclMW5lmEgJM_qbayFp9_c5cKTAdZXXFXnf3DjpYWoUI_Bzq9ZXzRsMjPKzrEddsH8pZd5ElQ=w935-h701-no

(LOL I'm not sure where we are looking in the picture but I wasn't looking at my phone camera.)

Our server was Walter who is the absolute best, like one of the best servers I've had ever at Disney!

I got a glass of champagne on the house for my birthday!

ACtC-3enTmeWYb2LqX2q79vyjqjCs5IP1t5CIYpvMEFWSwcOobQy1BgipcMxeoMa8x-QU_IwnR9kDNsh-NUX0d1GOEqZEZJUGHuURD1HhS4pxyJJNRJOCNNtLumRqqSKov6MkLlbbtuADzlB5mPL96x5YfLhrA=w526-h701-no

To drink I got the Ice wine Martini which came highly recommended and rightly so, it was sooo good! I rarely have a straight up martini but this one was so smooth and slightly sweet from the ice wine but not too sweet.

ACtC-3eZ-zlvH1s07LicXyD8LK2hli-XfOYZhsMSWRZdex2gCeLg12X95tCK0A08GOzn9vU8qAQolw1ser64uCDnT6_MFeKw-k0LY3N8aWgfBBEH6OKF4n36waTISmRamRbehAymkLw2g2FiaAnznLlgqOydBQ=w526-h701-no

In the picture the ice wine is actually frozen and is the ice crystals seen in the drink.

Not pictured clearly is the bread we devoured LOL.

To start we got items from the sushi menu, a Yellowfin Tuna Tasting: Maki, Oshizushi, Nigiri, Tartare and Wasabi, Pickled Ginger, Dashi, Crispy Garlic, Yuzu-Gooseberry Gel, Soy Gel, Tapioca-Nori Puff

ACtC-3cODS4IFkHlQTOsrgLk_fu5RnSITVGVjPUVmUFsQnwnprvB_bIA1wAhk_odhiulbHyIArL57FHmcID_kI2DEZlfNQ2D8ucL4Bi4-TosbOscx06EIlzX3GYELKNwopW3BKtG3tCK4IoWr7pXJGuRNoLxdQ=w526-h701-no

and the Creamsicle Roll: Verlasso Salmon, Yellowtail, Jicama, Cream Cheese, Ikura, Jalapeno, Zesty Florida Citrus Sauce

ACtC-3f2De0uSt1zWyjmzuz8A-HHQO6bnoFtzAoCGvhTCEc_PVmfI5RLwISPQ98AL-Hr6bkWcGDMNQtiNOmDjKlZfNttQCM0RMrJYhA4Y965tZTxz5OpDb65IzIF4fETc_w_PXPVhxagJxVV93Wz5Xxb3bevHQ=w526-h701-no

The tuna tasting was food but not great, I thought some of the items were a bit bland. The Creamsicle roll on the other hand, absolutely delicious! I highly recommend it if you see it!

For entrees Steve got the Black Grouper: Herb Basmati Rice, Cashew Chutney, Bok Choy, Baby Shiitake, Kaffir Lime-Coconut Nage

ACtC-3fDFD4PsOJouWkiPuKdiP9QfgUjrkIz92y2e9k13RAZ3vEn_YXKx-fJI8nDfYIojvoxXeP8oHtoYzMUH3azxzKSz2p2tQHIinnWXcPukKD6HWI2cW7j6ou0gxhTH9zFIuEPGs0akhvH_rsH2K7daMGm8A=w935-h701-no

One of us usually gets this dish and it is always so good. Very rich but the flavors blend so nicely together. One of our favorites!

And for me, I opted to get an appetizer for an entree, the splendid Braised Beef Short Rib Wontons: Doenjang Miso-Cola-Onion Sauce, Crispy Garlic-Chili Oil, Radish, Pickled Lotus Root

ACtC-3d4IkHItnzTcJ_tAUcrflp_vMj3iJhupAm_4gP_GRl4XvtukLOKs0qj6uiemT18c94pChHFElB7AVfGzQEXLNZbh2b9yjxilNbiwYiMBiOkkL-5LitWHDx2HxI1_8k4dwb8Pdn0IggupTMUJf7l-8OSSQ=w526-h701-no

OMG sooo good. I love this appetizer so much! And as an entree I think it works because it is so rich so it's a good thing it comes in appetizer size, although if I were ravenous I might have gotten two orders and called it a night. :)

We were really full and it was pretty late so I wanted to skip and Steve said that was a good idea. But Walter went and got me a cake anyways:

ACtC-3cvUyyguu41rd2saQ47sE77ZFxuEXze5p7Pgo1ApMmt_7kFkorcKDHTo-AxoRN_wWfN5q9QrGmK1_xS7ApmhXXfXEeJUAtDQL4FYNnDWLTgM6JDgjGBIzo1co1SGwMpoKQhgNhs8X45vQPCDm2_aWOkyw=w526-h701-no

It was a regular birthday cake but had thick layers of pudding in between the layers, kinda like a souped up supermarket cake. Not bad at all but too much for me, LOL.

We had such a lovely dinner, and having the view was beyond a treat. Literally one of the best dinners I've had at Disney ever!

Since it was pretty late we decided to take an Uber from the Contemporary back to the Riviera. When we arrived Steve went up to the front desk to pick up a "package". Package? - what?
Chunkysis had informed Steve that there was something waiting for us at the Riviera when we got back so he knew to stop at the front desk. What I didn't expect was the plethora of balloons that came along with it!
Turns out there were TWO packages for me and we returned upstairs with our arms full!

ACtC-3fvj8iIQ3AokAlj9Af208i6yo_VPc_WmAJYw5BMhVlMZQ07kHwvipnfW0I2aDBwlD-pk-BtEzbDIZkROVAqDiRM6UanJrpn6-YcKW9xee0piKTM2adB98MiB0xB-N2vYrl5c881rdlJaPcLJcR_SnF8jw=w483-h644-no

This is us in the elevator, LOL.

OMG you guys, look at all these treats I got!!!!!

ACtC-3eEZzsd4y80lVkNExsTgWXTzyLsXbU4o6kg8NejY20H_qnmrUiHx9X5-HD6if1oJg_yj0pCGpkSlyXrpLhlkycE_-fGt_EiUM5rJVqoZ_B43kgGw1JquUGHNLd9ovRabciH-iJGBvnNHJVcbAfBLSHlQw=w859-h644-no

First up is this box of sugary goodness gifted from my family from a company called Custom Cravings. My sister and I have been trying to support former CMs who were furloughed or laid off from Disney and they have been staying afloat doing their side hustles. My sister found them on a FB page called Ear for Each Other. Definitely worth checking out! There were delicious chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes and cookies. Plus it was decorated so beautifully with Mickey sprinkles and everything!

ACtC-3cM6aSPByjBa0A3sEJ6mkYcrLd3ZLaO5cmtBZoc352irPxaNUIkW6cRVEFjmgZytv-dDB6VdgGDCIjDV3b7GjrpzsMWhK2xeO7cyBNEACmxP1rnXFdZzaI5D611d5AfnngyCqTNrxFAnlMAHuXRfqjirw=w483-h644-no

It was a good thing we didn't order dessert as I promptly devoured a chocolate-covered strawberry and a cookie, LOL.

And also the most amazing surprise, a gift from Chunkydust, whom we saw earlier that day, this beautiful champagne set with the cutest Mickey flutes! Also included are chocolates from the Ganachery!!! Plus the silver tray also has a Tinkerbelle pixie dust motif on it. So perfect in that it came from Chunkydust! I totally wasn't expecting this, it was truly the sweetest thing. :hug: Thank you so much!!

ACtC-3fcUpcktGl9kRSUxZv2FCTB7STTOrQVpyGZl2UPF9VTrDogC2euT2loDqpQBInbp34x7Lu6C6cul4EatVMCiqJhDtMtnE-HAA7o3XubJoM3ZQdWWvpAqYuQgzymycIXZF2QmfzjcLNs5f03ScCfd1SbeQ=w530-h644-no

What did I do to deserve all this?!? I have truly never felt so loved in all my life! I really had the most amazing birthday - in the middle of a pandemic, no less. But really it's because of the kind, generous, amazing people in my life and I'm truly forever grateful. :love::love::love:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I recorded a very sappy video which you can find on my Instagram highlights. Think it's part of my BDay trip pt 1.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It was the most magical day and I will always remember it!!

ACtC-3edrA_2IC-PbzJCQhFCF3SoBMfaYTK8NkbZwnqxkuDE5kgGUmdql1VwaduaFblwGDK01VQMZWW0piwNmtIWGLnwdK-3JzISVWXlsZNCtUgWqk9hJo0q83NXZDvl1F5-atQF6yjHLcfYIPZKwi6BbusI0A=w966-h644-no

Coming up...a day at Studios and more DISmeets!

I love your sushi mask!
Thanks! I want to buy more! It's super comfy!
The Frozen ride sounds horrible right now lol. I hate that you can’t build your own car in Test Track now. I completely get why though. My SO’s mom will be coming with us to the parks for the first time and I feel bad she won’t get the full experience. But hey, there are worse things!
Yeah it definitely takes away from the experience but hopefully this will all be over in a little while and the plexiglass will come down, we can make our own cars, and most importantly, I can see everyone's smile again! I really miss seeing smiles at Disney!!
Your pics are so good! Can’t wait to read more! (I love CG!)
Thank you!! :)
Your trip looked really fun, did you enjoy it more or less compared to pre-covid?
Thanks! There's a bit of good and bad to both. But really, it was truly an awesome trip. Even with the masks, and the social distancing, although I don't mind the distancing as it gives you more breathing room, LOL. The masks though, are not fun in the heat! I miss fastpasses too! It's nice to know you are "guaranteed" a ride on something wihtout a 2 hour wait. However, the standby wait times now are definitely not as long as they used to be, and also they are inflated a little bit from what we found. But one thing I have really enjoyed is the spontaneous character sightings! It just reminds of when we were kids and we didn't really know where the characters would be at a certain time or place and they would just pop up randomly. I do like that aspect as it feels like a really nice surprise when you catch a character!
Not sure how much Disney would keep some of these precautions in the future. I don't like the plexglass as it really takes away from the experience, especially on Frozen. And overall, the crowds are definitely lower than back when it was normal. I shudder to think how crowded it was last March and we were standing shoulder to shoulder with strangers while watching fireworks.

So happy to see a trip report from you. It makes me feel like things are getting back to normal.
Aww thanks!! That's really sweet! I do feel like this trip felt more normal than the last two, maybe because we're getting used to mask-wearing and being super-cautious that it's now second nature to us. But I did really feel the magic! :)

[/QUOTE]
As we approached the castle I was definitely overcome with a sense of joy and gratitude. Yes it can happen even in the middle of a pandemic, but of course only at Disney :)
It's like the joy just starts radiating out of you as you walk down Main Street USA. ❤
I got to Facetime my family where my nieces and nephew sang Happy Birthday to me!
Love that!
When we got to the Contemporary, we quickly changed. I brought a dress and Steve had a polo shirt which he literally threw on over his t-shirt, LOL. We checked in and soon we were notified to head upstairs. We were so excited! I literally got this reservation just a few days prior to the trip and I had been stalking the dining website every day and set up alerts too but dang it I ALWAYS miss the alerts, but finally I got one and it was on my actual birthday, I couldn't have planned it any better.
That is perfect!
Since it was pretty late we decided to take an Uber from the Contemporary back to the Riviera. When we arrived Steve went up to the front desk to pick up a "package". Package? - what?
So nice!
What did I do to deserve all this?!? I have truly never felt so loved in all my life! I really had the most amazing birthday - in the middle of a pandemic, no less. But really it's because of the kind, generous, amazing people in my life and I'm truly forever grateful. :love::love::love:
Very well deserved....good things happen to good people. I am happy that you had such an amazing birthday!

ACtC-3ed2gJc_qhuc0jOMyXM9ZVf7tNENAUnwb2LtsRaZTganhvY5LaaqWVPuAupJbTMmP2tWOCx0CakVTaDe4yPxj506nEVobh1XCRx9fLLiBvwUyFs7j9GHqhPfN2PUl-SyyBBDH3AIh4j80T7_tK64gqHEQ=w938-h623-no

Not sure what Steve is trying to do in the PoC picture, maybe Surprised Pirate face? Pirate Godzilla? :laughing:
Ha! Who knows.

I have a regular zoom call every Saturday night with my NYC girlfriends and I even got to join it for 20 minutes that evening. I showed them the castle too and they were impressed! Out of my close girlfriends I think only two of them have ever been to Disney and like as kids. I am definitely the only Disney-crazed one! But we all have our own interests and obsessions which make us all unique and different. :rainbow:
Sounds like a perfect day!!

To drink I got the Ice wine Martini which came highly recommended and rightly so, it was sooo good! I rarely have a straight up martini but this one was so smooth and slightly sweet from the ice wine but not too sweet.

ACtC-3eZ-zlvH1s07LicXyD8LK2hli-XfOYZhsMSWRZdex2gCeLg12X95tCK0A08GOzn9vU8qAQolw1ser64uCDnT6_MFeKw-k0LY3N8aWgfBBEH6OKF4n36waTISmRamRbehAymkLw2g2FiaAnznLlgqOydBQ=w526-h701-no
I am going to have to try that! If I can remember to!

ACtC-3d4IkHItnzTcJ_tAUcrflp_vMj3iJhupAm_4gP_GRl4XvtukLOKs0qj6uiemT18c94pChHFElB7AVfGzQEXLNZbh2b9yjxilNbiwYiMBiOkkL-5LitWHDx2HxI1_8k4dwb8Pdn0IggupTMUJf7l-8OSSQ=w526-h701-no

OMG sooo good. I love this appetizer so much! And as an entree I think it works because it is so rich so it's a good thing it comes in appetizer size, although if I were ravenous I might have gotten two orders and called it a night. :)
yum!!!!

And also the most amazing surprise, a gift from Chunkydust, whom we saw earlier that day, this beautiful champagne set with the cutest Mickey flutes! Also included are chocolates from the Ganachery!!! Plus the silver tray also has a Tinkerbelle pixie dust motif on it. So perfect in that it came from Chunkydust! I totally wasn't expecting this, it was truly the sweetest thing. :hug: Thank you so much!!

ACtC-3fcUpcktGl9kRSUxZv2FCTB7STTOrQVpyGZl2UPF9VTrDogC2euT2loDqpQBInbp34x7Lu6C6cul4EatVMCiqJhDtMtnE-HAA7o3XubJoM3ZQdWWvpAqYuQgzymycIXZF2QmfzjcLNs5f03ScCfd1SbeQ=w530-h644-no
So nice!

And we went on a few rides.
I love being able to walk right on Haunted Mansion instead of the huge crunch of people trying to squeeze into one line when exiting the chamber, which was the normal experience.
my nieces and nephew sang Happy Birthday to me!
They are adorable! :)
We grabbed this Photopass on the way out. Love the castle at night!
This is a very nice picture. :)
So imagine my surprise when we were led to the most amazing table with the view of the castle and space mountain!
It looks a perfect table for a birthday celebration. :)
OMG you guys, look at all these treats I got!!!!!
You have a very loving family. ::yes::
There's a bit of good and bad to both.
We are AP holders who have been to WDW many times, and will be there many times in the future. The restrictions are endurable since we know things will be normal eventually. But I would not go to WDW right now if I had to pay for tickets. It doesn't feel as if you would get your money's worth.

It's like the joy just starts radiating out of you as you walk down Main Street USA. ❤
100% True!
Very well deserved....good things happen to good people. I am happy that you had such an amazing birthday!
Aw thank you so much! It really was an amazing day, sometimes you forget that the world is in such turmoil when you're in the Disney bubble. If only I can live there all the time!
Sounds like a perfect day!!
Thank you it really was!
I am going to have to try that! If I can remember to!
It's so yummy!
What an amazing birthday!!! It was literally the perfect Disney day!
Thank you! It really was! So magical!
Sounds like a wonderful birthday at Disney! :tink:
Thank you! It definitely was the most magical day!
What a beautiful Birthday 🥳

It looks magical with all your treats and pixie dust!:tink::wizard:
Thanks Caroline! It was the most amazing day!
Amazing birthday celebration! You have wonderful family and friends.
Thank you! I certainly do!! They are incredible!

Your birthday dinner sounds nothing short of perfect! :)
It was sooo good. I loved it!
What an amazing way to spend your birthday and that short rib appetizer looked incredible!
Thank you, I am incredibly lucky to be able to spend it at Disney and the short rib wontons are the stuff of dreams!
I love being able to walk right on Haunted Mansion instead of the huge crunch of people trying to squeeze into one line when exiting the chamber, which was the normal experience.
That is actually really nice to just walk in straight to the ride.
They are adorable! :)
Thanks! They are very cute.
This is a very nice picture. :)
Thank you! I like it a lot!
It looks a perfect table for a birthday celebration. :)
It was! The angle was so good (at least from my seat, LOL) for viewing of MK! Too bad no fireworks!
You have a very loving family. ::yes::
Aw thanks, I sure do!
We are AP holders who have been to WDW many times, and will be there many times in the future. The restrictions are endurable since we know things will be normal eventually. But I would not go to WDW right now if I had to pay for tickets. It doesn't feel as if you would get your money's worth.
Yes I agree, if you're a first-timer it's not a good time to go unless you're really mentally prepared. I still think Disney can spread a little bit of joy though!
Looks like a great birthday!
Thank you! It certainly was!! :)

My 14yo daughter was looking over my shoulder while I was reading your report. She instantly said "I want to go there and eat that sushi!" Guess who had to stalk for a last minute Cali Grill reservation lol Your birthday celebration look amazing!

Just found this amazing TR and I loved reading it.
Happy Birthday to you a little late, but best greetings just the same.
My Birthday is the day after yours.
Your Day sure was grand!
Love your reports and looking forward to more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter