Soarin and Test Track without FP

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
I booked Fastpasses for Frozen Ever After for the afternoon. We've never ridden it and would love to see it. We are staying at Boardwalk. Should we head straight to Soarin at park opening and then to Test Track? Our youngest is 6 years old so we can't do single rider line for TT. Any other tips?

We rope dropped TT. Was done about 930 and headed over to soarin. Soarin said 30 min wait but we prob waited 20 tops! I would def hit TT first then head to soarin with the third theater soarin seems to always move quicker.

If you can't do single rider then definitely test track first - longer lines than soarin and it also sometimes (often) goes down because of weather, whereas the soarin queue hasn't been that bad after the third theatre.

I agree with all here. We did soarin first this morning and then headed to TT. Sure enough, we waited 15 mins at Soarin. Line was 10 when we were leaving. Then we got to TT and had to wait 75 mins. Then TT went down and we sat in our car for about 10 mins while they brought it back up.

We rope dropped TT. Was done about 930 and headed over to soarin. Soarin said 30 min wait but we prob waited 20 tops! I would def hit TT first then head to soarin with the third theater soarin seems to always move quicker.
ITA. We were there this past week. We had a FP for Soaring. We waited for Frozen since you are at the Boardwalk, you will have the advantage of being closer when the park opens. We went during early magic hours at Epcot and waited less than 15 minutes. We went straight to TT which already had a 35 minute line. We did single rider. But since this isn't possible for you, I would head straight there since you had a FP for frozen. Soaring added more seats and the wait was never more than 30 minutes while we were there. Frozen gets crazy with 90 minutes when we left.

You've got it backwards. We rode the "big three" many times by doing it this way...

Show up at the gates at 9am...even 9:10am is fine.

Go straight to Soarin' and do it standby. There will be little to no line.

Go straight to FEA and do it standby. There will be little to no line.

FP+ TT whenever you get the pass.

Doing this, assuming we had a 9:30-10:30am FP+ for TT, we were done all 3 by 10am, maybe 10:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter