So who is going to join the Cricut Circle

It is certainly more afforadable to be square!

I about fainted when I saw the price! :scared1: I do not pay full price for anything...ANYTHING. I managed to use a coupon on my G and my baby bug...no way the price for those carts is anywhere never what I currently pay...besides, it will probably be carts full of owls, flowers, and little girls stuff. (wink and a nod to my DIS buds! :thumbsup2)

Exactly! I love owls but come on now, every cart has one on there. Then Provocraft had the nerve to make a whole Cricut Lite cart dedicated to owls. Now if they included a Disney Parks cart in the Cricut Circle price, I'd find the money to join somehow.:rolleyes1

I use my Cricut for Disney and fonts. Now if they had exclusive Disney cartridges I'd consider it.

I think the price is NUTS for one shapes cartridge and three that we have no idea what they will be.

TK

That was my thinking that what "if" they have a Disney exclusive cart. I would never be able to get one and boy that baby would sell HIGH on ebay. I have been thinking a little more about it... still have not jumped in, but if you broke it down it is $25 a month. And I have considered it is not just for the carts, but for the other things mentioned. I galas and newsletter and circle board do not really appeal to me. If they did have something in my area(which will not happen) I would probably go for the fun of it.

Well I caved on Sunday and joined. I thought about it a lot. Broke down the cost by month and it is $21 for me. I already saved that this month by not buying several things I was and then thought "I need to make up for the circle".

I am not a fan of the French Manor cart so I will be selling that one on ebay. I am interested in the discounts from pc and other mfgrs. Also different reward stuff offered, the chance to contribute to the next cart blah, blah, and blah.

I also know that there is a little birdie that also posted on this thread that joined. I wonder if she will come out and tweet for us?;)

DH wanted me to join and we talked about it a lot. But then we saw what the damage would be for me to have my teeth fixed. I took my teeth over Cricut.

Are you referring to me? If so, tweet :)

Yes, I did cave. I also will be selling French Manor. I'm hopeful that the other "exclusive" carts will be worth the money, or that I can make it up on selling them on eBay.

Yep that happened to me last summer. I had a broke tooth and the dentist wanted $1250 to fix just the one. :scared1: Lucky for me I am about 2 hrs from this dental clinic that has been featured on 20/20 where people from all over the USA flock to for dental care. There prices are GREAT!!! So they fixed my tooth for $635 plus I got on care credit and I have 18 months interest free to pay it off. We are going back to get dh a new pair of dentures. For both sets it is only $400 compared to the $1500 every where else. We got his teeth pulled (18 left) and a set of dentures all for $700 every where else it was going to cost us in the upper $3000.

Are you referring to me? If so, tweet :)

Yes, I did cave. I also will be selling French Manor. I'm hopeful that the other "exclusive" carts will be worth the money, or that I can make it up on selling them on eBay.

Yep you are the birdie. I did not want to call you out on it;). I was about to go leave a post over on the cricut mb saying "do I know you from somewhere".

Yep you are the birdie. I did not want to call you out on it;). I was about to go leave a post over on the cricut mb saying "do I know you from somewhere".

I saw a response to one of your questions and said "heeeeeeey..."

Yes, I caved too. They always get me with EXCLUSIVE! I may end up keeping the French Manor, I may not ;)

That exclusive was a big seller. When they had all those Q&A with "Cara" I felt a lot got cleared up plus there is "more" great things to come. I know there will not be a gala or swarm near me, but everything else sounds interesting. So are we the only circle gals from here?

Yes, those Q&As helped. And, getting 560 points for the purchase!

I don't know if there would be a swarm, but that really wasn't the reason for my joining anyway. I'm shy and would never go unless I knew someone else going.

I don't know if anyone else here joined ;) Come on out and play, girls!

Well you 2 will have to fill the rest of us in on what the exclusive rewards and things are. I am interested to see how this all plays out and what the rest of the carts are like, but for now I am happily square...it means that I will be able to take a vacation...thereby having pictures to scrap. :lmao:

Congrats though! :goodvibes

I'm staying square, but I'll be following along to see how it goes for you ladies. I never pay more than $50 for a cart, either, so this club was too rich for my blood. I hope you get some good carts after that first one!

I joined too. Actually the French Manor cart was my deciding factor lol! It will be prefect for our Knights and Lights ABD/Disneyland Paris trip next year:banana: I had already snapped up the Summer in Paris cart ;)

paula

This was the main reason I did not join this clique. I am trying to find a forum that does not promote the-- I am better than you-- mentality like the cricut boards do and now I find it here too. What a disappointment!!! I graduated high school in the 60's and find myself back in the same boat again with all the bragging and I have more and it is not available to you attitude!!! Cricut is promoting a division within it's customer base and those that are falling for this are the losers in my opinion!!!!

This will be my one and only post on this subject.:sick:

I decided for the money I'd rather pick out the cartridges I wanted to buy...Not real big on shape cartridges.

This was the main reason I did not join this clique. I am trying to find a forum that does not promote the-- I am better than you-- mentality like the cricut boards do and now I find it here too. What a disappointment!!! I graduated high school in the 60's and find myself back in the same boat again with all the bragging and I have more and it is not available to you attitude!!! Cricut is promoting a division within it's customer base and those that are falling for this are the losers in my opinion!!!!

I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone else on this board or any other. I made the choice on my own, not based on what anyone else said or did.

Cricut is promoting a division within it's customer base and those that are falling for this are the losers in my opinion!!!!

Wow - judgmental much?

All companies have "divisions in their customer bases" - different products at different price points to appeal to different customers. Ummm...even Disney. You can stay value, mod, deluxe, DVC, etc. Does that make any customer "better" than another? - nope, companies are just happy to accept any and all of our money they can get!

As we say to the kids all the time "every family makes their own choices about how money gets spent." So, Jen and everyone else who joins - enjoy the group and we look forward to sharing your scrappy goodies and news!

Was it necessary to even post this? :confused3 Everyone on here gets along and we're all one group. We all have our own opinions work together to keep this a happy place to visit. We are all unique and enjoy it here and that's why it's such a great place. There are no cliques and nobody is better than anyone else. I joined the Cricut Circle. Nobody here or anywhere else influenced my decision. It's just something I wanted to do and I'm happy with my choice.:goodvibes

Well said MM2000, PBF, and DIT. In the three years I have been here on the scrapping and swap boards never have I EVER seen anyone post anything negative to anyone's comments until NOW with Grandma Jan!!!!!

Grandman Jan states she is looking for a board that " I am trying to find a forum that does not promote the-- I am better than you-- mentality like the cricut boards do and now I find it here too. What a disappointment!!! "

Seems to me she is the one who likes to be the one to stir up a pot :stir:. There is nothing but positive attitude here and she is the one who "starts" negative post. Do not understand that one.

I joined for myself. The last thing on my mind is that it makes someone better than someone else. NOW that is ridiculous. It is no different than all those scrapbook kit clubs you can join. You either choose to join one or not. YOUR choice just as the circle is a person's choice to join. Has nothing to do with ANYONE BEING BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE!!! We are all made the same as God is the one who created us. We just go down different paths and that is what makes life enjoyable. Who wants a bunch of people to be all dressed the same, do the samething, live the same. That would be pretty boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter