So who is going to join the Cricut Circle

There are 2 other new carts listed in the Cartridge Library.

Birthday Bash - Another cutesy, Create a Critter type cartridge, with animals doing various birthday type things.

Nifty Fifties - Whole bunch of 50's type images, space, diner, sock hop, etc. Some of these would be really cute retro Disneyland images, or for Pop Century.

birthday bash

A6-2000585-BirthdayBash_samplesheet.jpg

nifty 50's
A6-2000586-NiftyFifties_samplesheet.jpg

this would be cool for 50's prime time, Pop century, and Sci Fi dine In.

Love that nifty fiftys one. Is that only for club members?

I like that 50's one.

I think the dance one is too specific for a Circle cart. I can use dance images since DS does do some dance, but it looks like all the single dancer images are girls. I'm sure I'll find some use for this cart, though. I usually do!

That's exactly what I thought when i saw it. And I found really great paper for 50's prime time this summer too!

Do they only have one artist in house? Why does everything look the same?

I like the 50's but I think I will just borrow it. I don't like the birthday and I have no use for dance. Thank goodness I won't be coveting what I can't have. ;)

I have to agree with the PP. I am not into 'cutesy'. My boys are adults and most of my scrapbooking is vacations. School books have long since been finished.

Personally I'd like to see more font cartridges. I purchased a couple carts at Walmart because I like the font, not because of the shapes. I do think the Backyard BBQ looked like it had been done by a different artist than most of the new ones.

TK

well I've been pretty fortunate with the circle carts.... so far....

the french manor will be perfect for our London/Paris ABD trip next year

and... the dance one I've been waiting for for years! My oldest DD (12) is in her 8th year of dance. and my younger DD(9) is in her 5th year. So I'll get lots of use out of it!

:hug: I'm glad it is working for you. I would feel horrible if everyone in the circle was disappointed.

Have any of the other features been good?

the sad thing is... that I don't do any of the 'special circle' stuff. So if it wasn't for the fact that the carts have been good for me... it would not have been worth it at all!

I'm on the quarterly payment schedule... which I did because I wasn't sure if this was something that would benefit me. I'm taking my membership quarter by quarter ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter