So what do YOU look like?

I'm a lurker to the GLBT boards but thought I would finally say hi.

This is me and my fiancee Amy (i'm on the left)

meandames.jpg

You're both very beautiful. Welcome to the boards!!!!

Wow, you guys rock over here! It's late and I'm roaming the boards because I'm bored and I decided to come to this board, I've never even been here before, and now I wonder why? You guys are so dang funny and I think I will keep coming back just for the "witty banter". Y'alls sense of humor makes me think you are my kind of peoples.

Wow, you guys rock over here! It's late and I'm roaming the boards because I'm bored and I decided to come to this board, I've never even been here before, and now I wonder why? You guys are so dang funny and I think I will keep coming back just for the "witty banter". Y'alls sense of humor makes me think you are my kind of peoples.

We are! We are!!!!

Welcome! :cheer2::cheer2:

:welcome: Shellynn24!

It's a fun crowd over here, but make sure you don't lurk. Lurkers make it seem like it's only the "Rosie and Wally show". Those 2 are like a hunting panther. Pretty to look at, but not always nice to watch, and beware the claws! :scared1:

It's a fun crowd over here, but make sure you don't lurk. Lurkers make it seem like it's only the "Rosie and Wally show". Those 2 are like a hunting panther. Pretty to look at, but not always nice to watch, and beware the claws! :scared1:
I will keep that in mind...note to self, watch out for claws. Thanks for the welcomes, I feel loved already.

Slander and lies!
I do believe you're drunk again sir-
so I shall hold my :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter