So what do YOU look like?

Do I look happy enough? *sigh* Not the best, but the latest.

245.jpg

Older, about 40 pounds ago at Downtown Disney.

pictureday2.jpg

I was about to say the same thing about that shirt too! :laughing: Oh and the guy who's wearing it isn't too bad either.

HAHAHAHA! The shirt is the star here I see!

You wanna know a secret?

*looks around making sure the coast is clear from un-cool people*

Bought it at Walmart. $5. :thumbsup2

HAHAHAHA! The shirt is the star here I see!

You wanna know a secret?

*looks around making sure the coast is clear from un-cool people*

Bought it at Walmart. $5. :thumbsup2

They have Wal-mart's in SoDak?

HAHAHAHA My dad went to school in Huron.

Great pic man!

They have Wal-mart's in SoDak?

HAHAHAHA My dad went to school in Huron.

Great pic man!

Yes, we have Walmarts. Also have cars and, as you can see in the picture, computers!

I am about 2 1/2 hours south of Huron. So your dad went to the nursing school .. or lived there for a while?

Dont think it was a nursing school "back in the day" He got his teaching degree.

Glad to hear there is electricty to run them computators. :)

SoDak also has the Roosevelt Marching Band down in Sioux Falls. A great program that the band I work with marches against.

Dont think it was a nursing school "back in the day" He got his teaching degree.

Glad to hear there is electricty to run them computators. :)

SoDak also has the Roosevelt Marching Band down in Sioux Falls. A great program that the band I work with marches against.

Yep, Roosevelt has some chops. Although Yankton (my city) aint no slouch either. :)

We need to get them over to Minnesota to do the Irondale show! Welcome to the boards and enjoy man! Cant wait to hear about your trip. I am just planning mine for January to run the Half Marathon.

Hey now. I was born in SoDak. It's pretty awesome! ;)

But you have made the journey across the frozen tundra to the land of gophers and the Gay 90's (unless you are more of a Saloon type of guy).

Of course if everyone in SoDak is as cute as Samuel of Datoka, then I guess it cant be all that bad.

I hung out with my grandma and the rest of the cousins on that side tonight. Grandma had a brain anurysm in June, and she is starting to show some awesome progress. Anyway, I want to share the picture.

thegroupsmall.jpg

But you have made the journey across the frozen tundra to the land of gophers and the Gay 90's (unless you are more of a Saloon type of guy).

Of course if everyone in SoDak is as cute as Samuel of Datoka, then I guess it cant be all that bad.

I haven't been to either... I'm not into bars/don't really drink (except at Epcot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter