228730.jpg

B00004RFAY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
+ set 1, 34, and 45.
sr1000_400.jpg
- the flat screen.

B0006SL93I.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Finally
14-123-148-01.JPG
To make the above run. I think that's about it.

Let's see- I got some money from parents, money from grandmother, money from inlaws (with chocolate too), money from Grandmother-in-law (who also gave us some of her specialties packaged and frozen for me to take home so means heat and eat good dinners lol)

In a gift exchange at inlaws- (we buy a gift for about $25) and they all go into a pile- then pick numbers and open or steal from others until you get what you want or you are no longer talking lol- I got the grip and flip and miracle broom in that one lol oh and a $10 gas card

Youngest dd who is 8yrs made me a homemade snowman necklace

Oldest son- got his father and I 100 $1 gift cards to Walmart- the little pain lol

Santa leaves stockings for us all and in it I got some candy, deodorant, toothbrush, a smoke detector, and a waterproof pouch just the right size to hold id or say a park pass to WDW

DH and I got each other a trip to WDW...

VirtuallyMe said:
Santa leaves stockings for us all and in it I got some candy, deodorant, toothbrush, a smoke detector, and a waterproof pouch just the right size to hold id or say a park pass to WDW

DH and I got each other a trip to WDW...

DW and I always get each other a trip for Christmas -

We usually go somewhere different for a long weekend each year in early December to see Christmas decorations and shop.

We've been to Williamsburg, New York City, WDW twice, Milwaukee (Kohler), Nashville (Opryland), Universal Orlando, a local bed and breakfast for a murder mystery weekend. This year and last we went to Frankenmuth and the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island (in October - it's closed in December ;) )

OH - Santa brings us a toothbrush and toothpaste in our stockings too !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter