*So what did Santa bring you??*

Tinkerbelle739

<font color=9999FF>Wrote a letter to the Tag Fairy
Merry Christmas!!!

I have not opened my presents yet, but I can tell you that Santa certainly made a stop at my house!!

Tell us...what did you get??

Edited to add: Santa brought me Tinkerbell PJ's!! 3 pair of silk PJs, lots of socks, a pair of slippers, diamond earrings and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD.

Oh, Santa brought someone in my house Nerf Target Practice, and someone has been using the cats as the target!! Of course the cats do not mind and keep stealing the Nerf Darts and hiding them behind the tree!!

Edited to add more: My parents got me a diamond circle necklace, down slippers from Restoration Hardware (they are the best!), clothes and a spa gift certificate!!
I :love: present time!!

:earseek: Oh MY! What time was it when you posted this??
LOL, it's too early here.... I'm not allowed to open my stocking yet... have to wait for the rest of the family to wake up. (just the littlest one and me up so far :teeth: )

Well yes my family does open mine up on Christmas Eve but I did get some half disent presents and one that really had me screaming all night for joy
Edit: I got a GAMECUBE
oh goody

Well since i am older i have to wait! It's eight in the morning!!! I need to open my presents;), i have only one day for christmas every year, and since i was blessed to be born on this wonderful day, i always wanted to make this day the longest!lol.

jazstar87 said:
Well since i am older i have to wait! It's eight in the morning!!! I need to open my presents;), i have only one day for christmas every year, and since i was blessed to be born on this wonderful day, i always wanted to make this day the longest!lol.

Happy Birthday CL_Patchy!!

birthday3.gif

Well, this is not really a response on what Santa brought, but I think my in-laws have succeeded in giving the most terror and frustration-inducing cute present ever.

A present to Beast #1 (3.5 yo) from the in-laws -- a bunch of balloons, a balloon inflator, and a bright, happy, colorful instruction book of complex balloon models that practically scream to any 3.5 yo "I must have this beautiful creation, or all happiness will be lost forever!"

Very well then. Problems:

1) I have learned for the 1st time this morning that DW has a phobia of balloon popping

2) I personally have no artistic, craft, or creative skills. Ten thumbs would be too generous -- I would probably be better described as having 3 thumbs, 1 big toe, and an elbow.

But, DD#1 wants a balloon animal, so daddy must attempt the feat. OK -- let's see, we have a helpful instruction book! Although I would normally not stoop to using a "manual", this might be a good time to start.

Or, maybe not. A sample:
Keep hold of the twist with your left hand and make two more bubbles. Bring the thrid twist round to your first twist and hold them with your left hand. Use your right hand to twist the bubbles so that the twists lock together and hold everything in place.

All the while, DD#1 has an look of hopeful expectation, and DW has a look of abject horror.

It will be a long morning.

Thank you, in-laws! I will get you back.

jazstar87 said:

Happy birthday! :)

As for me, I'm mad because I have to wait 2 more hours because my sister sleeps sooooo late and my parents said I can't wake her up early!! LOL (Yeah too bad we are 24 and 20 respectively!!) Maybe she will hear me shouting on the computer: WAKE UP!!!!!

Oh Be, thanks for my first huge laugh of the morning! That was the best gift!

Cindy (Coriander)

jazstar87 said:

Happy Birthday from me as well! Is it fun to have your birthday on Christmas?

I need to open my presents as well ;) I'll let everyone get a few more minutes of sleep before I wake them up ("them" being my dad..Mom's already up :) ).

Chedstro said:
Oh Be, thanks for my first huge laugh of the morning! That was the best gift!
I'll second that! Thanks for the laugh, Bezoar ;) Hope you become a most talented balloon artist :teeth: . I'm terrible at making balloon animals.

i Got a Hess Fire Truck, a half inch impact gun and a new spot light . ( i love the fire truck thats all i wanted lol ) ( remember small things amuze small minds :) ) hope everyone of you get what you want for christmas :)

jazstar87 said:

Happy Birthday!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

my daughter woke everyone up at 5:30am we opened everything and I am just now getting back up--would still be sleeping, but I starting getting phone calls :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a Wah pedal for my guitars, the Live8 DVD set, a book, and a patch cord for my pedal! And my brother gave me some money! Woo Hoo!

Tinkerbelle739 said:
Merry Christmas!!!

I have not opened my presents yet, but I can tell you that Santa certainly made a stop at my house!!

Tell us...what did you get??

Edited to add: Santa brought me Tinkerbell PJ's!! 3 pair of silk PJs, lots of socks, a pair of slippers, diamond earrings and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD.

Oh, Santa brought someone in my house Nerf Target Practice, and someone has been using the cats as the target!! Of course the cats do not mind and keep stealing the Nerf Darts and hiding them behind the tree!!
A new computer and graphics card, Battlefield 2, WDW APs.:teeth:

:thewave: We bought our selves a Disney trip for New Year's Eve!!! We can't wait.

omg santa brought me the fastest computer in the world! and an ipod nano, a portable DVD player, an IDog(it is a dog that plays music and dances!), a new videogame, and so much more. i am an only child, so i get spoiled on christmas, lol

Santa is taking me to Sin City tomorrow morning, baby! (What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...)

lets see everything or only what santa got

(by the time i started opening my presents it was 6:00 and had about 3 1/2 hours sleep)

i got:
mountain dew
mountain dew: code red
hershey's cookies and cream chocolate
3 musketeers chocolate bar
(all of which are hard to get over here)
a winnie the pooh stocking with strawberry lollypops inside
some cinnamon star biscuits
a pluto jelly lollypop
toy story chocolate pop
box with strawberry rock
nightmare before xmas mug
nightmare before xmas pen
madagascar
the 2 ronnies dvd
soarin pin

all from santa :)

now other things include:
trivial pursuit disney version DVD
does snything eat wasps and 101 other questions
splash mountain piece of disney history pin
EPCOT world showcase spinner pin
mission space pin
happiest celebration on earth pin
hang loose U.S.A pin
chip and dale pin
goofy on holiday pin
test track piece of disney history pin
pencil case
£10
spiderman 2
world records 2006 book
sky captain and the world of tomorrow (i think)
box of chocolates

and there are more things coming tomorrow :)
(yes i guess i am greedy)

Happy Birthday, Patchy!!!

Be -- Oh my. I can see you now three thumbs, an elbow and a big toe! I needed that laugh this morning :)

As far as what Santa brought me well, he arrived a few days ago in the form of a box from my Mom :) I opened on the phone with my Gram & Mom when I got it so I wouldn't have to compete with the noise of my sister and nieces at Mom's today. I am going shopping :) I got gift cards to Barnes & Nobel, Target & Pier One. Watch out January sales!! I also received some scrapbooking stuff (woot! giant Mickey punch), Mickey candle holders, a Tink ornament. My 5 kitties received the traditional large supply of kitty treats :)

I gave myself the best present of all -- I didn't fly up to Baltimore where my family is. I stayed home and don't have to deal with all the "joy" that is my sister... Whee! Actually, I'm going to have dinner tonight at a friends house and I'm pondering popping up to the parks tomorrow while all the other crazy people are out shopping.

Mom has already stated rather emphatically that she wants to be at WDW for next Christmas. I'll have to get started planning that soon :)

my brother me and my sister got a XBOX,(from santa)and games for it.(shrek 2,simpson's road ragde)but most important DANCE DANCE REVLUTION ULTRAMIX 2.
Also I got some pixel chix and a ton of money(like $70)

tolkien7 said:
Santa is taking me to Sin City tomorrow morning, baby! (What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...)

Oh you will have so much fun. We went to Las Vegas in 2001 and had much a good time.

I love the slot machines. My husband rarely ever gambles at all - 50 cents win or lose -- in the slots and he is generally done. His big passion (next to me of course) is books so we had to hit some used books stores while we were there and I had to look up the local fabric store (the desk clerk at the Sahara told me how to find it). We rented a car and went to see the Valley of Fire in the desert, that was awesome. We saw three shows in the four days we were there. Lots of lights, lots of action, lots of slots, lots of fun.

But no sleep!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter