So, how is the candlelight processional at Epcot, right now?

We were there last night, and it was wonderful to see the show again after missing it in 2020. It is different, though. The choir is much, much smaller. It’s still beautiful, and I loved being there. We sat in the second row, and that was a great treat since those seats are normally reserved for families of performers. We bought the dining package but, as others said, didn’t really need it.

I caught the 5:15 show this evening. It’s still the same program and brought tears to my eyes. Though the smaller choir is not as powerful, the orchestra and Voices of Liberty are spectacular! Surprisingly, the dining package would not have been necessary as there were plenty of empty seats remaining after both the package and standby lines were admitted, particularly on the west (dining package line/Japan) side of the theater.

We went to the 8:30 show last night. We had a dinner package. We were in the 4th row, and waited in the dining package area for about 30 minutes. We were glad we had the dinner package because it rained during the show and anyone not under the cover were soaked. The orchestra was amazing, the Voices of Liberty (about 16) were so good. I think you get more out of the show being closer, I enjoyed getting an up close look at the musicians.

We saw it last Thursday, and we did have the dining package, and sat very close. We enjoyed it very much. Jodi Benson was our narrator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter