SO EXCITED!! 2wks June 2015-Counting Down!

Tia1977

My Happy Place
Been planning our trip since LAST June lol & going 1st 2wks June 2015. Newlywed of 2 1/2yrs w a 12 yr SD that we have joint custody of. Hubby was divorced so long & bc of work/$$; cld never take her before. I'm a Disney nut, but haven't been to WDW in 15yr myself. These past 6 months in our planning (hubby leaving it all to her & I) have already been a HUGE Disney bonding time for us (and not even there yet). I want to give her the WDW trip of a lifetime :-) We'll def be bk, prob not like this though (thankfully so many extras from AK Safari Trek Tour, tons character dinners, firework boat, a surprise nite @ an upgraded resort we're not telling her about until that very day; yay!). ARM & LEG in cost lol. That's def why this is "the one" like this. But, every single time I see her light up & get excited thru the planning; makes my heart almost burst! Esp since she's never been able to have a WDW childhood. I'm just so very excited/thankful. And even if our uber planning goes out the window once there ( shoot for the moon & you'll @ least catch some stars); I don't care. Just being there together, sharing the experience, giving her something that meant so much to me as a kid; there's no other place on earth to me that offers so much family magic :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter