So Cal experts....

Today was so awesome!! And our travel from Anaheim to Pasadena went without a hitch!! We left the Hilton at 3:50, and sailed right up the 5 to the 110. We were parked by 4:45, walked to the entrance of the grandstands at 430 W. Colorado blvd, and were let in at 5 am. Found where we needed to be, walked back to Ralph's for coffee and breakfast, and were in our seats at 6 am. Thank goodness I had a blanket- it was COLD. soon the grandstands were full. Parade started on time, and before we knew it, our beloved Liberty High School Grenadier Band was marching around the corner! I can't describe the emotions I felt!!! My 14 year old boy was down there, playing his snare drum in front of all of these people!!! Such an awesome day, I won't soon forget!!!

Today was so awesome!! And our travel from Anaheim to Pasadena went without a hitch!! We left the Hilton at 3:50, and sailed right up the 5 to the 110. We were parked by 4:45, walked to the entrance of the grandstands at 430 W. Colorado blvd, and were let in at 5 am. Found where we needed to be, walked back to Ralph's for coffee and breakfast, and were in our seats at 6 am. Thank goodness I had a blanket- it was COLD. soon the grandstands were full. Parade started on time, and before we knew it, our beloved Liberty High School Grenadier Band was marching around the corner! I can't describe the emotions I felt!!! My 14 year old boy was down there, playing his snare drum in front of all of these people!!! Such an awesome day, I won't soon forget!!!

Glad to c ya had fun!!:goodvibes

Me?? My SO CAL vacation starts if ya will on page 10 of the below listed blog ya c in my signature, "MY adventures n San Fran, Rose Bowl....."
Enjoy readin':goodvibes

T.T.F.N.:goodvibes
&
Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter