So are Fl resident rates general public rates?

lillygator

DIS Veteran
This will be my big question....and if they come out and are lower than my AP best rate will WDW change my rate?

I think that LollipopMom just posted on another thread that they would not be applicable to this Best Rate program.. I'm not sure though - I've read so many conflicting things about this program my head is spinning! LOL :)

Actually I forgot all about the Florida rates.. A friend that lives in Florida will be joining us on our trip if we go in December, so if the price is right I could just have her get the rooms in her name, I guess.. :flower:

My guess is that they will IF you are a Florida resident. If not, then that rate is not available to you. As it was explained to me, the Best Rate Program guarantees you the best rate available to you typically Fla resident rates are the same as passholder rates so I doubt it will be an issue.

They are public in the sense that they are disclosed to the public but I am not sure they would include that in the program if it is not a rate you are eligible to legitimately use. I haven't asked that specific question though.

Lollipop Mom said:
My guess is that they will IF you are a Florida resident. If not, then that rate is not available to you. As it was explained to me, the Best Rate Program guarantees you the best rate available to you typically Fla resident rates are the same as passholder rates so I doubt it will be an issue.

They are public in the sense that they are disclosed to the public but I am not sure they would include that in the program if it is not a rate you are eligible to legitimately use. I haven't asked that specific question though.
-----------------

Well that would make sense.. I didn't even notice that the OP lives in Florida! Like I said, my head is spinning from all of these threads.. LOL :teeth:

Lollipop mom...if you think about it could you add that to you list of questions pretty pretty please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter