• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #4

:grouphug: Hugs everyone! I had to say hi and bring snacks over to the fourth thread! :rotfl:

banana_split.gif

bananacreampie.jpg

Oh and there is a certain game which now has Halloween decorations up. Snowy, I thought you'd find it interesting that if you go to the Victorian Park, the song playing there is the "Dance Macabre"! Very Cool!!!:cool1:

Happy Monday Everyone!

:grouphug: Hugs everyone! I had to say hi and bring snacks over to the fourth thread! :rotfl:

banana_split.gif

bananacreampie.jpg

Oh and there is a certain game which now has Halloween decorations up. Snowy, I thought you'd find it interesting that if you go to the Victorian Park, the song playing there is the "Dance Macabre"! Very Cool!!!:cool1:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Wheee, the images aren't showing up on my computer for some reason... I think that's a good thing though. :p

Woot!
Woot for monday, and no school on friday! (For me at least... ahahaha)

Oh Dibbie... do you think my gaia avi would look better the way it is or if I used a vampire potion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter