S'mores

Last June, we stayed at Kidani and used their pool every day. At the pool (early evening ??time) CM would start a fire next to the Bar and supply all that you would need to make S'mores. At no cost to the guests.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

yes... bring your own graham crackers and chocolate...

Is this new or depends on when you go? I remember last summer they provided graham crackers and chocolate. Actually it was a sandwich sized bag with all the food in it.

But in Nov, we were at VGF and they only had the marshmallows. They had 1 big bag and the CMs put on a new glove everytime someone asked for a marshmallow.

We've been there several times- always marshmallows and nothing else. Also, they say one per child- but don't really push it.

Never had actually s'mores only marshmallows this was at okw akv and gfv we also have never been told only one and my kids have made no less than 3 each every time

Last time we were at Jambo, my wife and I had marshmallows and the CM specifically offered us more. I think I might have made a second. :thumbsup2 We the only ones around the pit at the time, so that could be why as well.

Definitely just mashmallows and sticks, nothing else to make smores from.

I think they're still making full smores at VB, and the CMs actually encourage a little gluttony - trying to get someone to break the marshmallow record.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Note2 using DISBoards

Thanks everyone! I will definitely take some grahams and chocolate. The kids will be so pleased.

I bring a box of shortbread cookies with the layer of milk chocolate on them. It is easier than the chocolate bars and graham crackers. The only place I have seen kits was at the Chip and Dale campfire at Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter