~~~~Smilies Thread~~~~ #8! Shameless Pointless Post Number Boosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate: O.k, the weight loss thing might not start until later b/c my Aunt Ruby coming to visit soon. I want to eat the whole house, eat a whole gallon of ice cream, make brownies for myself and not share, I bought a large Dove dark chocolate w/ almonds choc. bar ( for 90 cents).... need i say more?

Next time you go to your OB appt, pay attention to the sound of the heart beat for me will ya. Then , let me know if it was fast or slower so I can make my prediction will ya?!:wizard:

It try to remember, but the next appointment is when we find out. I'll tell you if it's fast or slow and let you guess and then I'll tell you what it is.:thumbsup2

I'm not sure if I can handle twins. They would have to take turns eating because they both could not nurse at once. :sad2: I can handle several kids, but only one being born at a time. What am I talking about there is only one.

Why do you say that?:confused3 The ultrasound and pictures only show that there is ONE baby and ONE heartbeat.:goodvibes
:confused3 I dunno, just to bug you.

It try to remember, but the next appointment is when we find out. I'll tell you if it's fast or slow and let you guess and then I'll tell you what it is.:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

I'm not sure if I can handle twins. They would have to take turns eating because they both could not nurse at once. :sad2: I can handle several kids, but only one being born at a time. What am I talking about there is only one.
:rotfl:

I'll be back on in a bit. I'm waiting for M to put some kind of picture software on the laptop. :hourglass
:thumbsup2 I'll try and be here.

I cant believe this thread is still running and a new one hasnt started up yet :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter