SM SR - American Express Card

I've had an Amex card since '87. We dropped both the standard Amex Gold cards and went to the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex Card. I can't complain one bit about it. Racking up points on it has allowed is many stays in at the Sheraton and Westin in Seattle either free or using their Cash & Points program. Now a few years since our last trip to the Dolphin we've saved up enough points that we have 7 of our nights fully paid by points from the SPG card at the Swan, we'll use my wifes teacher discount on the other night. So all in all its not a bad deal.

Has anyone who applied for this card not received an e-mail back from them? I signed up on Monday and have heard nothing back. I'm wondering if I filled everything out properly.?
I signed up Monday, was approved instantly, but haven't received an email or credit yet. Hopefully it went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter