slo’s TUESDAY 9/12 poll - Salmon

Salmon - what’s your opinion and where do you eat it?

• I love it ❤️

Votes: 52 41.3%
  • I like it 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • I somewhat like it 👍🏻

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t like it 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • No opinion - I’ve never tried salmon

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I/someone else make it at home

Votes: 55 43.7%
  • I eat it at a restaurant

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • I eat it nowhere

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What’s your opinion of salmon?
For those that like it….do you make it at home or eat it in a restaurant?
(multiple choice)

*For those that make salmon at home….please post a favorite recipe.

For Me……I like salmon and up until this year, I’ve never eaten it before. I only eat it at home, and I try and make it once a month. I never think to order it in a restaurant - one day I need to do that.

I made salmon last night and below is a recipe we really like ⬇️

IMG_1800.jpeg IMG_1260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpeg
    IMG_1260.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
I voted that it is edible. I have ordered it at a restaurant, and I have tried making it at home. It has been a few years since I made it home. The best I can remember, I just used like olive oil, salt/pepper and put it on the George Foreman grill.

I voted it’s edible. I love seafood but most salmon is farm raised and to me has no flavor. If I get real salmon I’ll eat it. I feel like it’s played out. It was a 90s wedding dish that somehow lives on.

I don't like it, but I don't really like any seafood. Even the "non-fishy" stuff tastes fishy to me. Smoked salmon is edible, but I'd never buy it. And if a salmon filet was served to me, I'd probably do my best to eat it, but I would never make or order it myself. (My son really likes salmon though.)

Love it I could be a coastal bear 🐻 I like it so much !! if I see it on a breakfast buffet I’m eating it
I love the recipe from artist point I make it all the time
I like buying it from Costco in a little packages they make up with that big Honkin piece of butter on top
I bought some salmon seasoning from Costco sprinkle that on there delicious
Smoked salmon I’m down for it I’ll eat it
Salmon on my sushi heck yeah I’m down for it I’ll eat it
Last week at lunch at work there’s five of us everybody got salmon
🍣 one of the few types of fish that I will eat frequently ❤️❤️

Love it. We are actually having salmon tonight for dinner. We eat it a few times a month. Dh puts a seasoning on it and then grills.

I don’t order it out much since we have it at home so often.
Same, making it tonight, and I rarely order it out since I make it frequently. I love raw and smoked salmon as well.

I voted I like it. I love it smoked or sushi/sashimi. Cooked is disgusting to me. I don't know why, it just is!

I love salmon. I have it about once a week. I like to bake it wrapped in a parchment "envelope" as I feel it stays moister that way. The spices are basic, just salt and pepper, lemon juice and a little bit of sugar to offset the lemon. Sometimes, a little bit of dill.

I also love smoked salmon with a squeeze of lemon & dill. And a salmon sushi roll with sesame oil & soy sauce. I usually have that one a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter