slo’s TUESDAY 1/16 poll - You Can Only Ride One…….

You can ONLY ride one - which one would you choose?

• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Peter Pan’s Flight

Votes: 38 29.7%
  • Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides, but have been to WDW

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides -I havent been to WDW (I’ve been to DL or another

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides - I haven’t been to WDW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters
I picked Runaway Railway but like you adore MK. Out of the 3 MK rides I pick Pooh

Haunted Mansion... or Big Thunder (the ONLY roller coaster I'll ride!). However, of the poll rides, I pick Buzz Lightyear.

@slo I agree about MMRR. I absolutely loved TGMR, and couldn't believe they closed it. I can't ride dizzy/dropping/upside down/screen things, so my options at WDW are pretty limited, but TGMR was a favorite- and I thought it was the heart and soul of the Studios (or what the Studios was designed to be). First time I rode MMRR, I thought, "This better be pretty 'darned' good or I'm gonna be really 'peeved." Well... it is! There is only one scene (going over the waterfall) that makes me motion sick. It's no GMR, but MMRR is a pretty good ride!

Last edited:
Out of those, I picked MMRR. It's SUCH a cute addition to HS, I love having an attraction with Mickey and friends, and it's a very well done ride and fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter