slo’s THURSDAY 7/6 poll - Disney 100 Special Engagements July - October

Disney movies returning to the movie theater - which ones will you see? (M.C.)

• Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Toy Story

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Frozen

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Beauty and the Beast

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Coco

• The Lion King

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Moana

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 49 71.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters
I will not be going. I do not enjoy the movie theater experience. I find it bizarre to sit next to a stranger in the dark and share an experience. The last time I went to the movies was 25 years ago.

None for me. Those are all great films, but I have a pretty sweet home theater setup and have all that stuff on bluray, and of course now Disney+

Going somewhere to see a movie at a specified time just seems old hat to me. It's so much more comfortable and convenient to watch from home. I may reconsider when the theater gives me the opportunity to pause the movie for a snack and a bathroom break.;)

I don’t go to the theater for any movies these days. The sound is always too loud, and people are trying to talk over it or using their devices in a dark theater, so the viewing experience is better at home. I have most of those movies on DVD, so I can watch them anytime

I like all of these movies, but probably won't be going to see any of them. I just don't go to the movies much. I have to *really* want to see a film to put up with the prices-went to see Elvis when it was out, and I'll probably not go to see another film for years.

We now have one of those fancy theaters near us that have the comfy reclining seats to pre-reserve and full food and bar menu. It's a real treat seeing movies there and has coaxed me back to the theater. (They're screening all the Harry Potters -- loving that. Next up is No. 5)
So...if Beauty and the Beast is at that theater, I will go. DGD would enjoy that one with me.

I voted none. The only one I am willing to see is Coco. We missed it in theaters due to illness. The rest I will happily watch at home.

We now have one of those fancy theaters near us that have the comfy reclining seats to pre-reserve and full food and bar menu. It's a real treat seeing movies there and has coaxed me back to the theater. (They're screening all the Harry Potters -- loving that. Next up is No. 5)
So...if Beauty and the Beast is at that theater, I will go. DGD would enjoy that one with me.
This is what I need! A different movie theater experience. I used to love watching things on the big screen.

Enjoy The Order of the Phoenix. (I had to look up which was no. 5! 🤣)

Of these I think Lion King and The Incredibles were the only ones I watched in the theater to begin with. Lion King is absolutely worth seeing on the big screen so I might go but I also may encourage my spouse to take our daughter because it is his favorite Disney movie.

They're screening all the Harry Potters --

Now those I would go see again!

I often have the TV marathons of them on as "background" while I'm doing housework and stuff. Going to the theater would make me actually pay attention to all the little details again.

Other- ALL of them! Do I want to? YES
Will I? Probably not
I've never seen Coco and seeing a movie on the big screen first is nice!
One of my happiest days was seeing the original Mary Poppins when it was shown on the big screens a few years back.
For anyone who is a hardcore fan of some of these movies it's a nice treat to go see it again in the theatre.

None of them. I haven't been to a movie theatre since the before times and even then I can't remember the last Disney movie I went to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter