slo’s SATURDAY poll - Sam’s Club vs Costco

Sam’s Club vs Costco - Which do you prefer?

• Sam’s Club

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Costco

Votes: 46 39.0%
  • I like them both equally

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I don’t know - I’ve only shopped at Sam’s Club

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • I don’t know - I’ve only shopped at Costco

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • I don’t know - I’ve not shopped at either - I don’t need to

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t know - I’ve not shopped at either - neither are by me

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • What’s Sam’s Club and Costco?

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
I did Sam’s many years ago before we had a Costco in our area. We got a Costco about 15 years ago and I dropped Sam’s. At that time Costco had a lot more organic items, some of which I was interested in and I thought the Kirkland items were generally better than Member’s Mark. Then last year during the pandemic I started doing the shopping for my parents and they were loyal to Sam’s. Often times when I did their shopping I would also grab some things for my family. Now we have things we prefer from Sam’s and things we prefer from Costco. Once my parents were vaccinated I stopped doing their shopping and got my own Sam’s Club membership. We currently don’t have a BJ’s, but I think we are getting one soon.

I have never been to a Costco before. I had a Sams membership for a year. I found a deal to where I got it for like $10 for a year. I didn't use it enough to renew it when the time came.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter