Skyliner to ohana

@thebigdisneydaddy I did not want to hijack your thread but we had the same question?

We have an 8:35 AM reservation for O'Hana on our Epcot day. We are staying at POP. It looks like we can get into EPCOT at 8:00 with early entry. Is that cutting it close if we should take the skyliner and cut through Epcot?

Thanks for all the help!

@thebigdisneydaddy I did not want to hijack your thread but we had the same question?

We have an 8:35 AM reservation for O'Hana on our Epcot day. We are staying at POP. It looks like we can get into EPCOT at 8:00 with early entry. Is that cutting it close if we should take the skyliner and cut through Epcot?

Thanks for all the help!
Yes
For an 835 ohana I’d definitely suggest drive or ride share to Polly than monorail back to Epcot

Thanks for all the help!
I agree with above - entering Epcot at 8:00 AM would be cutting it way too close for an 8:35 AM reservation at the Poly. The bus to MK then monorail/ferry/launch to Poly route would be the only reasonable Disney transportation alternative at that time of morning, assuming that MK opens at 8:00 which would mean buses would start running around 7:00. If MK opens later, then rideshare/taxi would be your only option.

it takes at least 15-20 minutes to walk all the way across Epcot, and then you wait for the monorail. Although you would only have to wait for one monorail because you can walk to Ohana from TTC, you probably won't make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter