Skyline drink card, how does it work?

tigerchic89

Mouseketeer
On The Fantasy, I've heard that you can get a card for drinks in Skyline. Is it like a punch card or do you pay for the total number upfront? How many drinks do you buy to get the free drink? Is it only certain drinks? Does anyone have a pic of the included drink menu. I'm assuming this is a no, but can my husband and I share a card? TIA!

On The Fantasy, I've heard that you can get a card for drinks in Skyline. Is it like a punch card or do you pay for the total number upfront? How many drinks do you buy to get the free drink? Is it only certain drinks? Does anyone have a pic of the included drink menu. I'm assuming this is a no, but can my husband and I share a card? TIA!

You pay for it upfront. When I purchased it a couple years ago it was $59 plus the 15% auto gratuity and was good for 7 drinks. The drinks in Skyline were around $10 so it was slightly better than getting 7 drinks for the price of 6. If I'm remembering correctly, they kept track of it through swiping my KTTW card. The same bartender was in Skyline each time I went and it was the same bartender who ran our Mixology class so he knew me and knew I'd purchased the passport. While the idea is you get one drink from each of the 7 cities, we were allowed to get any of their specialty cocktails with it, including one that wasn't on the menu but the bartender had us make in the Mixology class. And yes, you and your husband can share a passport.

Below is a link to a page which has the Skyline menu. It's about halfway down the page.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/men...nus-skyline-lounge-ogills-the-tube-ooh-la-la/

We did this. Officially, I think it was 7 drinks for the price of 5. You can definitely share the drinks with anyone you want. Getting them to pay their share is up to you. LOL. The tip comes automatically at the time of purchase, so you don't have to tip each time you redeem, but I think we did anyway a bit. Softies. We enjoyed trying the various drinks. They are described well on the menu. Some of them have light up ice cubes if you are into that sort of thing. They gave us clean ones when we left the bar. We found they made good nightlights since you didn't have to plug them in (not many plugs in the bathroom, for instance.)

There wasn't even a card. The computer knows it's on your account. It's about $67 with the $15 tip included and it's for 7 beverages, yes you can share them. You can pick any beverage from the menu on any day to make up your 7.

Is this available on shorter cruises?

The way it works is you will be that steaming by the time u get the free one, u will be that happy u end up giving the bar man a big massive tip that's deerer than the free drink so it's not really free after all

The way it works is you will be that steaming by the time u get the free one, u will be that happy u end up giving the bar man a big massive tip that's deerer than the free drink so it's not really free after all

That would only be a valid point if you have to use it all at once. If one drink/night gets you "that steaming" then you probably should not be hanging in the bars anyway.

I've tried, and I can not decipher this.

He is saying that he thinks you have to use the whole thing in one night so you will be so sloshed you sign over a huge tip. (Took me a while to figure out his text-speak in other posts so I am semi-fluent in it by now.)

I did the passport back in early 2018. With the recent price increases to all the tastings I was wondering if any knew if they raised the price of the passport too?

I did the passport back in early 2018. With the recent price increases to all the tastings I was wondering if any knew if they raised the price of the passport too?

Our last Passport was 10/2018 and it was the same price... $50ish plus tips

Our last Passport was 10/2018 and it was the same price... $50ish plus tips
That is about what I paid last April.
When I got my book at the end of the cruise I didn't look at it and got home to realize they never stamped any of the pages. So I took it back in November and they gave me a new one - but said 1 of their seals broke so one page would be blank... I didn't bother checking (yes, I know, I should have learned my lesson the first time:sad2:). I got home and a couple pages were missed. So.... Guess what is going with me on my next cruise later this year.......... :D

I REALLY wish they would do this on the dream, because I would definitely take them up on it! Skyline is one of my favorite places, and the drinks are excellent!

Even though I’m referring to the Magic, I wonder if they have something fun like this on the Transatlantic cruise coming up, what with it being so long and so many sea days and all. Does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter