• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sisters, Sisters...December 12-21, 2012 WDW Trip Report...Updated 6/10/2015 Post 12-Links in post 2

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Soooo, I started this Trip Report a little over two years ago, hence the "I kid you not" part of the title. I was confused as to whether I wanted to post it on the regular Trip Reports board, or the DVC TR Board, so I'm kind of doing both. Writing it on the DVC board, but then linking over here. Sorry for the confusion. :flower3:

For a brief synopsis, my sister & I took a trip to WDW in December of 2012, to celebrate the end of my chemo treatment for breast cancer, leaving husbands, kids, grandkids, & pets behind! We did a split stay at the Boardwalk Villas & the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Chapter links are in the original thread, but I'll also edit & update post title here, if you want to continue on our adventure!
So, off we go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter