SIOH Baby Book Photos Post #339

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
PN96 and I are hostessing the Baby Book for StitchIsOurHero. The idea is to create a two-page layout for your subject. You may chose as many subjects as you would like. If you think of more ideas, post them..and I will add them to the list.. there can be numerous general pages so sign up for whatever you would like. We will be making a 2- page layout for an 8X8album.

Note: The main theme is Disney. Your pages should reflect your subject in a Disney theme. SIOH likes Pooh, Stitch, and Villians [not sure about Villians in a baby book. :rotfl: But hey, it's all Disney]. We don't know the baby's gender, so no pink princess or blue prince pages, yet. But the Fab Five, Pixar, and other movie characters are good choices.

Everyone will send their creations to one me and I will put all the pages into an album and send them on to SIOH.

DUE DATE FOR THE LAYOUTS TO BE RECEIVED IS JUNE 1st. This will give us time to get them into the album and to SIOH before the big day!!

We normally make a 2x3 tag with your DISname, real name, pages you made & a little bit of advice. I'd like you to make your tags lime green or use the HL paint chips. If you would also please sign your DISname initials on the bottom corner of second page, it'll be easier for SIOH to know who made the layouts.

Please post here on your status and when you mail.. Buffy and I will be monitoring this routinely in case there are issues or problems.

Here is a list of ideas, please feel free to suggest others, and who is completing these pages.
mailed
rec'd

Cover Page/Sign- In page ~ AWM
On the way to the hospital ~ B&MB
Love at First Sight ~ mx3b
Coming Home ~ PO3
On The Day That You Were Born ~ KatD
Naptime ~ mx3b
It's a STITCH! ~ TPCS
Playtime ~ AWM (using the Toy Story characters :) )
Mommy Time ~ mmkk
Daddy Time ~ MUK
Me Time ~ B&MB
Bathtime ~ D&W
Meal time ~ MUK
First Steps ~ rlw
Grandma/Grandpa ~ NEE
Letter to Baby ~ KatD
First time sitting up ~ Qn
First tooth ~ TPCS
First hair cut ~ KatD
First professional photo sitting ~ MT
First smile/giggle/Belly laugh ~ Qn
First Visitors ~ MT
Ten Little Toes ~ PO3
First Autumn ~ PN96
First Winter ~ PN96
First Christmas ~ AWM
First Thanksgiving~ 123SA (pocohontas)
First Halloween ~ DIT
First Easter ~ mmkk
My Funny Valentine ~ MLP
Cute As A Button ~ Mickster
Disney's Newest Mouseketeer ~ DIT
Pirate Layout ~ 123SA
Rocking Baby ~ rlw
Family Traditions ~ hpmx
General Pages ~ Mickster, NEE, MF2, MUK, MP, MLP, cbu, rlw, hpmx, Qn, pc, MO2DK,mlyp
Best Friends ~ m2m,
Colts Page ~ PN96
Red Sox Page ~ cbu
First Measurements ~ NM7
First Time Mommy Holds Baby ~ PJ
First Time Daddy Holds Baby ~ KatD
birth announcement ~ hyp
Baby Mine ~ YM
Jumpin'in'Boucin' ~ MO2DK
Baby Loves Animals ~ YM
Pooh & Me ~ PN96
Cake ~ hpx
Favorites ~ mlyp
Rock and Roll (baby's (first?) rolling over ~ ilmt
First Pool ~ ilmt
Diaper Duty ~ PJ
Additional pages ~ blvn

can i please have coming home and ten toes!
is that being greedy if i ask for more than one? before everyone else? if so i'll just take one.

Great idea! (You still have It's a Girl listed as a choice... :rolleyes1 )

Ok. Can I have Cute as a Button and a few general pages? Thanks! :)

Great idea! (You still have It's a Girl listed as a choice... :rolleyes1 )

Ok. Can I have Cute as a Button and a few general pages? Thanks! :)

:lmao: That's because I copied & pasted PN96's sign up page. And I don't proof read. Always got me in trouble in one of my past jobs.

AWM, can I do the First Easter and Mommy time?

This is my first DIS scrapbook participation, do I PM you when I get them done to find out where to send them to?

I would like to do Love at first sight and Naptime please. :)

Can I have

First hair cut Letter to Baby

and I wanna reserve a couple of pages of something else but I have to think about it :) one will be a letter to baby

Since you all are doing the baby book would anyone have any objections to me hosting a "Pregnancy" album? It's just something I think would be really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter