Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just....friends. I swear! She's, um, not my type. Yeah, that's it!

;)

Can never get enough of that. Although I lean toward the Elaine Benes version (from Seinfeld) as opposed to the Marlon Brando version. :rotfl2:

Elaine's version from Sienfeld is the best!!!

Elaine's version from Sienfeld is the best!!!

Well, I have to get back to her. Hmm...gotta remember where I am posting right now...certain subtleties might result in warnings so I'll just say a bit more tweaking is needed as the clutch handle doesn't need to be used to change gears (and it's not supposed to work like that! :mad: )

Good Afternoon everyone. Even though I did not get to bed until 1am, I did wake up in time for church. I've been a BAD TT, needed to have my sins forgiven...:goodvibes

Good morning everyone....:goodvibes

I have a picture I wanted to post but then realized it would be censored for a certain word, so I will post it on a couple of myspaces...It has to do with the instructional manuals we were talking about:)

Have a Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angy, I just loved the picture you sent to MySpace. Yes we need to included it in Jerry's instructional manual.

I need to get back into chat soon. I've just been doing stuff around the house, and I probably will be working some more on cleaning out my attic tonight...because trash pickup is on monday and friday, I've decided to save carrying out the trash until the night before, so I'm just doing sorting out in between.

Theory is that once I sort out the attic, organize it relatively neatly in stackable containers, I can then clean out each room in the house, by putting things into three categories: trash, stuff to keep in the attic, stuff that stays in the house. And at this point, cleaning up is important as I need the room to display stuff I get at WDW. :thumbsup2

There's also something else I'm dreading doing...going up into the attic over the living section (the one previously discussed is over the garage and living room) and swapping out the air-conditioner filter. But if I wait until around three or four AM, it *shouldn't* be hot enough to bake me alive.

Are you for hire? :goodvibes I need my house completely reorganized. So as soon as you're done, let me know.....I could use your services. :lmao:

Waiting on a buddy to show up and we're grabbing a bite to eat and then getting to work on STELLA!!!

"I'm frightened, Aunti Em!" :scared:

Have fun at dinner with your son! :)

KY, did you get a nap atleast? I'll feel horribly guilty all day if you say no! Well okay, I'll feel bad for a few minutes, but still!

Andrea

I need to get back into chat soon. I've just been doing stuff around the house, and I probably will be working some more on cleaning out my attic tonight...because trash pickup is on monday and friday, I've decided to save carrying out the trash until the night before, so I'm just doing sorting out in between.

Theory is that once I sort out the attic, organize it relatively neatly in stackable containers, I can then clean out each room in the house, by putting things into three categories: trash, stuff to keep in the attic, stuff that stays in the house. And at this point, cleaning up is important as I need the room to display stuff I get at WDW. :thumbsup2

There's also something else I'm dreading doing...going up into the attic over the living section (the one previously discussed is over the garage and living room) and swapping out the air-conditioner filter. But if I wait until around three or four AM, it *shouldn't* be hot enough to bake me alive.

See you make it sound all boring but I know what you were really doing this weekend, ;) when you were too busy to chat!! I love projects like this though, I thrive on them!! If you want, I'll come help!

Makes me glad my filter is in my house!! Just changed it yesterday actually!!

Andrea

Well, I have to get back to her. Hmm...gotta remember where I am posting right now...certain subtleties might result in warnings so I'll just say a bit more tweaking is needed as the clutch handle doesn't need to be used to change gears (and it's not supposed to work like that! :mad: )

Do you really want me to HATE her???

Andrea

See you make it sound all boring but I know what you were really doing this weekend, ;) when you were too busy to chat!! I love projects like this though, I thrive on them!! If you want, I'll come help!

Makes me glad my filter is in my house!! Just changed it yesterday actually!!

Andrea

DBF just showed me how to change mine...so I can do it from now on. :)

DBF just showed me how to change mine...so I can do it from now on. :)

Hooray!! It's super easy! I actually was really proud of things I've been doing lately that I never would have done. I took apart my whole garbage disposal and fixed it last week!! Now it was NOT fun, but I did it all by myself so that has to count for something!!

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter