Singles Social club

I want to share the good news with you all. :donald:
:dance3:I am officially divorced as of today! :dance3:

Don't get me wrong. I don't think divorce is such a great thing. BUT MINE IS. It's been a year and I was beginning to think it would never happen. That I would just be in limbo forever...

Congrats !!!

I was at WDW Jan 2010, when mine was final, what a great place to be to celebrate..

latest update on Darcy, her blood count was low, so she's getting her first unit of blood as we speak..

Don't get me wrong. I don't think divorce is such a great thing. BUT MINE IS. It's been a year and I was beginning to think it would never happen. That I would just be in limbo forever...

WOOHOO!! Congrats!

Congrats, I know youve been long awaiting that one! :goodvibes

Oh, no no no!!! We are a legal club. haha.

Thanks! I've been waiting for 3 weeks! FINALLY!!! hahaha.

It's perfectly legal in California, Nevada, and Arizona. ;)

latest update on Darcy, her blood count was low, so she's getting her first unit of blood as we speak..

Oh no! Sending good healing vibes her way! Tell her she's in my thoughts as well.

True...ish. But conversations can be more fun drinking. Less giggling and finding the stupidest thing amusing.

Do you guys think we should let her know that we just felt sorry for her because all the cool kids go to the Florida parks, while she's stuck in Cali?

:rotfl:

hush up. i got 50 degree weather here ok! :thumbsup2

YAY!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: the more i think about it. i don't think i want to be married either!! YAY!!!:yay::yay:

Get Well thoughts going out to Darcy! Hope it is not a result of too much RnR yesterday.

FYI,

Our friend Darcy is in the Hospital, so prayers and positive thoughts sent her way, would be greatly appreciated..

Oh, man. This is such a shock. And I just spoke with her last night... She is constantly in my thoughts and prayers right now. I hope things will turn out okay in the end.

Woo hoo!!! Congrats girl! Time for you take care of yourself

Looks like party is on! Everyone is on board ....how well do you know your local authorities??? :scared1:

Looks like party is on! Everyone is on board ....how well do you know your local authorities??? :scared1:

His green light isn't on, meaning he's away for the moment.....Perhaps talking to said authorities to find out what the local laws are. Good thing too... we need rules to break. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter