Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize It wouldn't be that difficult for me to secure the services of a Pyrate. Never underestimate a Pyrate's ability to find the booty....

...shaking vid.

Hahaha, I do not have doubts in your skills, but I think you far underestimate my female skills as well ;) ;) Don't you worry, no one will find my booty....

:cheer2:

(.....shaking video)

Anybody ever tell you that you are a horrible lier?

Not a lier, just elusive ;) haha

For someone who keeps bringing up the Booty Shaking video she sure is quick to change her tune. LOL

Actually, if you practice your reading skills, you will see that I did not bring it up. mmmk thanks. :p

Ahhhh, so creepy to you has "standards". That is kind of funny. . .I need some kind of defined boundaries before we meet. . .so I don't cross them. . .lol.

Standards would pretty much be "Are you going to kill me?" and "Are you going to get me arrested for a crime that could cause me trouble in jail?"

If the answer is no to both, odds are a creepy label won't be applied.

Hahaha, I do not have doubts in your skills, but I think you far underestimate my female skills as well ;) ;) Don't you worry, no one will find my booty....

(.....shaking video)

Yo! Pyrate! Get over here! We have a new quest to find the infamous AltoQueenKelly Booty!

(shaking vid)

Not a lier, just elusive ;) haha

Has anyone ever suggested you look into a career in politics?

Actually, if you practice your reading skills, you will see that I did not bring it up. mmmk thanks. :p

.... No comment ...

Sorry my florida education kicked in for a short time.

I'm from Georgia. Growing up our state Dept. of Education moto was "Thank god for Alabama!".

The only state with lower scores for the state's students.

(.....shaking video)

do not overestimate your skills, nor underestimate those of a Pyrate

this Pyrate has never failed, when it comes to finding booty

(.....shaking video)

Standards would pretty much be "Are you going to kill me?" and "Are you going to get me arrested for a crime that could cause me trouble in jail?"

Um, my fave post so far today. . .lol.

Um, my fave post so far today. . .lol.

LOL... and on that note... I'm thinking it's about bedtime for me.

I'll see you guys tomorrow while I do my laundry/packing. Don't have too much fun without me. :goodvibes:goodvibes

she who had the creative mind behind the title is now here!! please don't all get up at once! just kidding!!

what up peoples! happy champagne thursday!

Sorry my florida education kicked in for a short time.

I see that ;)

So the rumors I've heard about the down-south schools are true?! Just kidding of course.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OMG, thats freakin hilarious.....but so wrong, so so wrong. :lmao:

Yo! Pyrate! Get over here! We have a new quest to find the infamous AltoQueenKelly Booty!

(shaking vid)

;) Good luck ;) You wont find it I tell you!

Has anyone ever suggested you look into a career in politics?

Yes Yes they have, and to be a lawyer, and a teacher, and many other things.... but I much prefer the artsy side of life ;) Just havent found the right niche for me yet is all.

.... No comment ...

MMmhmmmmmm, Exactly!!!! :teleport:

I'm from Georgia. Growing up our state Dept. of Education moto was "Thank god for Alabama!".

The only state with lower scores for the state's students.

Nuh uh! hahaha, Thats crazy!! :lmao:

do not overestimate your skills, nor underestimate those of a Pyrate

this Pyrate has never failed, when it comes to finding booty

(.....shaking video)

I have yet to prove you false :lmao:
Good luck Pirate, may the sea's be treacherous.

she who had the creative mind behind the title is now here!! please don't all get up at once! just kidding!!

what up peoples! happy champagne thursday!

Yay!!!! Great name for a Great Thread, happy Thirsty Thursday! :drinking1

Hello beautiful people! :grouphug:

Whew! I'm glad I was able to find this thread without DC standing there with a sign (which is apparently what he thinks we need. :rotfl:) No wait, a blinking sign. ;) I'm going to read the last four pages now...

No, just seeing if anyone's local.

Sorry, but I know quite a few gentlemen and Pyrates from PA. Not necessarily from Pittsburg. Its amazing how wonderful these guys are. I love all of them and cant wait to spend time with them. .. but I KNOW them. . .I know nothing about you and therefore would not wish you on my enemies until I know better. . .lol.

So I am dressing up 50's style for work tomorrow. I have everything right down to the horned rim glasses. Raise your hand if you want a picture posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter