Singles Social Club: It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Friday morning everyone!! What do you all have planned this weekend? :goodvibes

A trip to the grocery store... Possibly going to see Green Lantern... And just vegging to try and let my body recover from the ick from the past couple days.

according to the hersheypark website, corporate discount tickets are 36

Maybe... but the picnic price for extra tickets is $26. I'm sure with the large number of employees the company has, combined with the fact they are paying Hershey to cater the damned thing, they probably got a bit of a break. Especcially since we do this every year.

I'm not sure your queen status applies once you cross the border into the Kingdom of PA

Sure it does, Just like the Queen of England is still a Queen when she visits the US. The only catch is she may not have all the queenly power while in PA, but she is still a recognized queen of a foreign land.

*snicker*. I'd never actually made the connection with my tag. LOL.

To my mind, "princess" implies "waiting for handsome prince to rescue her." Not appealing. Not me. Admittedly, the newer Disney princess are a little more self-reliant and interesting. I'm much more :stitch: than princess:

You have nasty chili-dog breath?? :confused:

A trip to the grocery store... Possibly going to see Green Lantern... And just vegging to try and let my body recover from the ick from the past couple days.

Maybe... but the picnic price for extra tickets is $26. I'm sure with the large number of employees the company has, combined with the fact they are paying Hershey to cater the damned thing, they probably got a bit of a break. Especcially since we do this every year.

Sure it does, Just like the Queen of England is still a Queen when she visits the US. The only catch is she may not have all the queenly power while in PA, but she is still a recognized queen of a foreign land.

I want to see green lantern, too. Might wait to do it until next week and avoid the weekend hordes.;)

To my mind, "princess" implies "waiting for handsome prince to rescue her." Not appealing. Not me. Admittedly, the newer Disney princess are a little more self-reliant and interesting. I'm much more :stitch: than princess:

well if that's the case I'm WAY more Diva than princess....and we know how Divas are!

I want to see green lantern, too. Might wait to do it until next week and avoid the weekend hordes.;)

i'm still debating if i want to see it today or tomorrow.

depends mostly on if i'm in the mood to get dressed and go out today

well if that's the case I'm WAY more Diva than princess....and we know how Divas are!

Haha. It's starting to sound like maybe there won't be so many princesses at Hershey after all. ;) :rotfl:

key being a legitimate Queen of a foreign land..
if you wanna call anyone queen go for it,,,

they are all just Wenches to us Pyrates..

I have found yet another reason to move to FLA! I have the heat on in my car! It is 64 degrees here and freezing cold!
Sorry for straying OT but it was either here or update my status on FB!

Now about the princess status...I don't have to be one but I like the fringe benefits such as a tiara and jewels! ;)

I have found yet another reason to move to FLA! I have the heat on in my car! It is 64 degrees here and freezing cold!
Sorry for straying OT but it was either here or update my status on FB!

Now about the princess status...I don't have to be one but I like the fringe benefits such as a tiara and jewels! ;)

Again.... I'm sure you would be warm in PA...;)pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter