Singles in the SE U.S?

Howdy from the Chapel Hill/Durham area of NC! I grew up in FL, though, and sorely miss it...hope to move back one day...some day... :)

I am a single former cast member living in Eutawville, SC. Will be traveling back and forth to Orlando and would love to meet up!:cool1::banana::yay:

I looove Disney and am taking my second trip for this yr in Oct. I live in Ga. I am old enough to be your mother so I am not looking for a hookup lol. Just thought I'd say helllooo and good luck in your search.:cutie::cutie::cutie:

24 year old female Floridian here! I live in the north part, so I like to say I really live in Georgia...but I'm only 4 hours from Disney, so I suppose it doesn't matter what state I'm really in!

Moved here in 2006 from N. Florida. Hoping to move back to FLA in the near future. In 3 weeks heading to Orlando to hopefully find a new house and get the process started. :yay: It's been too long since I had a seasonal pass!!!

I have noticed that a lot of us are from the Northeast. Anyone from the SE, like Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas..oh and of course Florida?

I'm in Tennessee :cool1:
And practically over the mtn from the N. Carolina border.

I would like to be considered southeast rather than north :) from Virginia! single, 27 :)

Living in the Metro Atlanta area nowadays! Born in raised in NJ though. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter