Single Men

Can Disney get any more romantic? The lights, the magic, the songs... It was even romantic when I was there with my 9th grade class. But what stinks is every time I go, I get to remember my proposal that didn't result in a wedding! I can't help loving it though. "Someday my prince will come!" :yay:

(Charlotte area, NC - 26)

Come on ladies!! I'm a single 22 year old male here! Love Disney, sports, romantic dinners, and I will hold your hand in front of my friends! Lol.

No such luck in my posted thread..but a few private msg's came. :rotfl:

I just wanted to add... if anybody else (who doesn't want to read through tons and tons of pages ) may post ....I'm up for helping others find their prince charming as welll!!!:woohoo:

Awesome! I would love to find a guy who loves DISNEY as much as I do, and won't think I am silly. Are you living in Canada? I am in Kitchener, Ontario. I am a single mom with a DS who is 13. I am also in college full time for one more year!! But would love to meet a guy who gets why I love DISNEY!

So have you had any luck meeting your prince charming?

Stephanie

Hey there folks. Long time lurker (love those deals) and recently single 26/m from eastern PA here. Figured I'd give it a shot posting here, there's got to be a Disney gal out there who loves to be treated like a lady in the Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup2

Can Disney get any more romantic? The lights, the magic, the songs... It was even romantic when I was there with my 9th grade class. But what stinks is every time I go, I get to remember my proposal that didn't result in a wedding! I can't help loving it though. "Someday my prince will come!" :yay:

I have a proposal and a honeymoon there. Going back in December for the first time since my divorce and I don't forsee any problems :rotfl:

Wow cinderelly -- did you propose to someone at Disney or were you proposed to? Either way yeah, I would imagine that it would be a hard memory to overlook when you're there!! :stitch2:

As for me I went on a "mini-moon" (or was it a Minnie-moon) right after my wedding but before our actual honeymoon. So even though I'm single again I am "blessed" with those memories every time I go! :mickeybar

Anyway have a great day!

I'm going on my first post divorce trip as well. I'm going with my kids, my parents, an aunt and and uncle and my best friend.

As for me I went on a "mini-moon" (or was it a Minnie-moon) right after my wedding but before our actual honeymoon. So even though I'm single again I am "blessed" with those memories every time I go! :mickeybar

I know what you mean about "blessed". Even though my ex strongly disliked all things Disney (except Pumbaa), I managed to get him to go to WDW for the 1999/2000 New Years Eve Celebrations. Despite all his belly aching and complaining throughout the whole trip, it was still my 2kids' 1st trip to a Disney park and I will treasure those memories forever. We have since made many more memories and I plan on even more !!! (Any excuse to keep going to the parks !! LOL)

No, I was proposed to. My family laughs at me b/c they say that every boyfriend we take, ends. Like Disney is a make it or brake it for me. :) Guess I'll just have to keep weeding them out. Haha! Someday I'll find my Disney prince. ;) Probably when I stop looking for him. At least that what everyone says.

This thread is so looong D8 But hey, I'm lookin' for a guy too!
I'm female, live in florida am 22 and I'm lookin' for a guy around that age group too. No 40 year olds plz T_T
One of my bigger passions in life is ar (and if you don't know what that stands for you ain't in it :goodvibes ) I'm also an artist and I'm in skoolin' for animation
And I don't know how to end a post properly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter