Single Favorite Experience

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
During your LAST stay at WDW (regardless of where you stayed at)
what was the single best experience of your trip ?

I'm gonna say for me it was getting to meet Deb, Rick, Phyllis and Bob.

But it was followed real close to gett'n Dream Fast Pass at Epcot !:rotfl2:

Hmmmmm....well, my last trip was a solo one. I enjoyed meeting a bunch of Dissers at the GG and just having time to explore WDW on my own.

During your LAST stay at WDW (regardless of where you stayed at) what was the single best experience of your trip ?:

Man! That's kinda like asking "which is your favorite kid", isn't it? If forced at knife-point I guess I'd say dinner at Artist's Point. Or was it riding Kali 5 times in a row with Mom and Wife, neither of which I would have expected to ride it once. Or maybe my first time on Everest, WOW! Or just chillin' for a couple hours in great seats at GB waiting for Illuminations! :3dglasses Or our private launch from MK to FW after an evening at Cirque and Ragland Road... we were the only boat on the water! Or Cirque itself, WOW! popcorn:: No, no, it would have to have been our first time at Hoop Dee Doo! That's it, HDDMR was THE highlight of my most memorable trip to WDW (yet)! :love: :lovestruc :love:

I'm gonna say for me it was getting to meet Deb, Rick, Phyllis and Bob.

Gawrsh, I'm embarrassed!! I loved meeting you & Denise & Bob & Phyllis! That was my best "micro-mini" gathering, ever!!!

My last actual stay was Labor Day Weekend 08 and the whole weekend with other Dis-er's was a blast. I think I had the most fun driving Megan, Lil' Pete, and Annie around the Fort & picking on Donnie!! (But I always like picking on Donnie.)

Hmmm this is a tough one! I would say, if I had to choose, it would be the first morning, getting on the boat to the MK, and hearing the horn. The look on Matt's face was the best! That is just the best feeling, people that haven't done it, don't understand, but all of you do, don't you?

taking disney virgins. My cousin and her family came with us and it was great watching them experience disney for the first time.

Our last trip down was such a quick one...quick trip down to meet up with family and then back. Dh and two of our girls were sick...but we managed to have some fun! ha :thumbsup2

I'd have to say it was our evening at Epcot. It wasn't very crowded and it was a cool evening. The adults had a few drinks around the world. The kids enjoyed shopping, dancing and fireworks. We were not expecting the new and improved globe during Reflections of Earth, so that was a nice surprise. Just a great, relaxing evening in our favorite park! :thumbsup2

ReflectionsofEarth.jpg

Dinner at Boma's was right up there, but the overall best was taking DD11 on Thunder Mountain for the first time. She had been saying she would go, but was pretty scared of the idea. We did it the first time at 1:30 am, during EMH. She was so proud of making it through, and enjoying the rise, that she and I went back at rope-drop a couple of days later and did it 10 times in a row. My coffee eventually kicked in and I had to call a pause. After that she was on to someting else. We both still talk about that ride as the highlight of the trip. :cool1:

Our last visit didnt include any WDW parks, we went to Universal instead. I think realizing that Universal SUCKS in comparison to Disneys parks was a great moment......I caught my first bass in Bay Lake, also right up there.......but the BESTEST was meeting and hanging out with the Disers who were there for the Memorial Day GG (Pete&Chris, Steve&Renee, Mike&Lisa, Jen&Chris, Angie&Addie, Sonya&Bud, Deb&Rick, Kelly&Stacey, and the several others that by the time I met them...I may have had too much to drink) This is truelly the largest group of GOOD, FUN, FRIENDLY people Ive ever been a part of.

I spent News years eve just sitting around BSing with my cousin and my wife, laughed so hard my sides hurt the next day and I thought I was gonna pee my pants a couple of times. :thumbsup2

My best time was introducing my Rick to all of you nuts!!! Can't wait till Halloween!!!!

Does a Disney cruise count? If so, then I'd say swiming with this fella ranks right up there. Not every day you get to cavort with a 4' cuda.

P1000772.jpg

Took our neighbors daughter down with us this past trip for 2 weeks, she loved it as did our girls. Also taking Peg & The girls to 1900 Parke Fare for Pegs B-Day dinner.

This last trip was our first trip with a cart. Which made FW so much more fun for us with all the looping. So I would have to say looping. But there are so many great moments on a WDW vacation it would take forever to list them all:thumbsup2

This is a tough one. I've only been 1 time to WDW... I think I have 2 though... For me as Dad it was DD9 on her surprise birthday party at the castle. The look on her face was the best and when she told me it was her "best birthday ever" then changed it and said, " no this is the best day ever"!!! I had to hold back the tears and lump in my throat!
For Me as just me... it was the 1st morning we were there, went to bed at 12 or so, woke up at 6am, couldn't get anyone else to get out of bed so I took a walking tour of FW. When I walked to the beach and could see the castle in the distance for the 1st time, I felt like such a little kid!! That was my best day ever (with the exception of the kids births!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter