Single digit dance for AKV trip

hellerjw

DIS Veteran
We are finally doing the single digit dance for our upcoming AKV trip!!! :banana: :woohoo:

I've seen several excellent AKV trip reports in the last few weeks and plan to take my stab at one while we are there.

I'm taking requests now for pictures, room specifics, etc that I can gather that might be of value to others on these boards.

I'm just looking forward to your comments and pictures whatever you post.

Bobbi:banana:

We are finally doing the single digit dance for our upcoming AKV trip!!! :banana: :woohoo:

I've seen several excellent AKV trip reports in the last few weeks and plan to take my stab at one while we are there.

I'm taking requests now for pictures, room specifics, etc that I can gather that might be of value to others on these boards.

Well since you asked, I'd love to see more pictures of the construction at Kidani Village or at least what you can see of it from Jambo.

Have fun!

see if they let you in one of the GV - okay they might not be completely yet...

would love to see pictures from one of those!:cool1:

just kidding!:thumbsup2

anything you want to share will be enough.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter