:Single Digit: 9 days to the Big Thaw

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
After a month of freezing weather.

The countdown has finally started. I'll probably leave a big puddle wherever I sit, and it won't be because I've wet my pants. It's time to thaw out these old bones of mine. Can't wait to see something green planted in soil thats outside and not frozen solid. AKL here we come.

Lots to do before I leave, looks like my fish pond has a leak, some how I need to fill it up, going to try to hook a hose up inside. If this doesn't work I'll be doing the bucket brigade. Not good is freezing weather, with ice everywhere. I don't know if it's just evaporation, extra dry weather and lack of rain, or because I run a heater and every animal in a 10 mile radius comes to wet their thirst. On a night when there's a full moon, you look out into the yard and it's a menagerie.

Hopefully when I return the weather will be starting to change. I'll need to start the seedling too. While we were in Italy I purchased some Italian vegetable. I'm excited about growing them. DH cut down quite a few trees in the back, over the years the garden gets less and less sun, one more large tree to remove and it will be a sunny paradise for my veggies again.

How exciting. I wish I was going to AKL. Being so busy before you leave will make the time go fast ;)

It won't be long now, Mamu! :sunny:

"On a night when there's a full moon, you look out into the yard and it's a menagerie."

That sounds so cool. I'd love to look out my window and see some wildlife! :)

I'm looking forward to hearing how your Italian veggies do! :)

Be careful working on your pond, it's COLD out there.

Oh! Have a wonderful trip to WDW. I wish you warmth and sunshine the entire time! And I don't believe those bones of yours are all that old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter