(singin) "There's a Kind of Hushhh..

Good Lisa,Did you have a good trip? I wanna see pics!:)

Whats with the <i>Welcomed Guest</i> title?

Some of my pics were supposed to ready today...but they weren't.. bummer!!
I hope to have them tomarrow.
Dan, maybe you can help me with them. I have to scan them, and they always come out smushy looking when I put them on a site or post them, if you know what I mean. I don't know how to avoid that.

Welcomed Guest...made ya look!!
:D Actually it should say.."Hoping I'm A Welcomed Guest" lol

p.s. I posted some reports on Trip Reports Board

I don't know about others but about the time that you left for vacation, I went from working 40 hours a week to working 55-60 hours a week and that usually includes Saturday as well. I really shouldn't complain. I really hated how slow the weeks were when we were on 40. There really wasn't anything to do even during the 40 hours and I don't like to be bored. It did give me the opportunity to spend a bit more time on the DIS and I do miss that. I've just got to get my schedule back under control. I've worked 55 hours a week most of my career and I know that I can do it and still have plenty of free time. I just got accustomed to 40 and now I've got to get used to 55 again.

Hey Chris..Lookie!! We both have 1401 posts!!!!!

omg.....how embarrassing..you've been here since 1999..and me..well...yikes..just since June of this year, LMAO

Yeah, I finally found the rest of the tech gang. It has been quiet around here lately. :smooth:

Is it time for Mary Jo to get back yet? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I noticed that last night Wishy! :D

My post count suffers because I am such a shy, quiet, and reserved person you see... :rolleyes:

Calling MaryJo,Mr.J.C. and SAB...Please report to the Tech Board so we may complete this little clique-sub community,group-circle.:D ;)

Huh?
Where'd everyone go? :confused:
I look up and down this post and all I see is
off.gif
instead of
on.gif
:(

/think Should I turn the lights off????

Mr. Stormalong, Mr. Stormalong!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

are you back?? Welcome Back!!

Hi Lisa!

Unfortunately, Yes. I am back.

I do wish I didn't have to come back. Darn Tech stocks!
I was getting spoiled there. Reality set in when I realized the toilets here didn't flush themselves and I had to actually turn on and off a faucet.

Oh boy, my work really piled up. :( This is NOT going to be fun.
I might be laying low here until I either get caught up or just quit my job.

Sorry we missed you at WDW. It's kinda hard finding someone when there are about 50,000 other people at each park.

I'm looking foward to reading your trip reports. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get the chance.

SAB (The only stooge left?)
Note to self- Change avatar!

okay well, get your lousy stinkin work caught up and then get back here a.s.a.p!

I did pop over to the Poly right before we left WDW, but I didn't see any movie star type families walking around and so I figured you weren't there.:) ;)

Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pics!

Originally posted by Wishydoo
....I did pop over to the Poly right before we left WDW, but I didn't see any movie star type families walking around and so I figured you weren't there.:) ;)
Movie star? :confused:
I think that 90+ heat has effected your eyesight. We were on the Poly beach alot watching the MK fireworks. Were you there?

Read my trip reports and you'll know, lol.
I probably could have dragged my daughter out with me one night, but I have night blindness and I'm not sure that I could have managed to find my way off the Contemporary property without my seeing-eye "dawg".:D

Ah HAH! So, this is where the real clique is.......who'd a thunk it?

Welcome Back Mr. Bay!

Now get busy and submit us a clippie for the "contest"!

<b>SAB!</b>

Welcome back to the real world :)

Look forward to seeing some piccies and hearing about your trip!

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter