Sincere Prayers And Deep Sympathy For The Parents

Tia1977

My Happy Place
I don't know where else to post such a heart stricken response to how I feel about those parents of that precious baby attacked by the alligator on the beach of the GF... Such devastation.... My sincere prayer right now is that God will give them the peace and comfort needed to battle the self torture that any parent would face of "my fault" in any tragic child accident. I don't care if WDW had signs of not being in the water flashing in bright neon (while I know signage negates their liability, and this post isn't intended to imply liability on their part). As parents, and caring human beings; think about the general population. They have NO clue as to why that water isn't safe, especially from way outside the state. Heck, think about just HOW many safety rules we ALL know exist at WDW that we have allowed our kids to slightly "fudge" here and there... You're at the "happiest place on earth" , on the beach for a movie, right next to your child; who in your own eyes as parents, is in swallow enough water for NO harm. Then bam, such a freak horrible thing to happen.... I can just see myself being them in different circumstances. Lord knows I've allowed my daughter to "stretch" the boundaries of a manufacturer's or property's published guidelines before (if you think you haven't, you're lying to yourself). Everyone of us that loves WDW, and is blessed with the fortune to continue that love with our children in the future; needs to pray for those poor parents in their grief. I just...no words for how truly sad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter