"Simple" pages -what does that mean to you?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
I've seen the term used so often, and I was just wondering what you mean whe you say it. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just curious. I've gotten away from scrapping for almost a year, and with a job change, it looks like I'll have more the now. Simple but finished pages are my goal at this point.

To me, it means paper, pics and a very few embellishments, a LO that I can done in a fairly short amount of time.

Steph

to me simple means pretty simple to do up not much on then
not inking, lucky if you even put the photos on mats

Simple pages to me means:

No mats
no multiple papers, usually 2 at the most
simple title
simple journal box
maybe 1 embellishment

For me simple pages is single-matted pics on usually a patterned paper (or vice versa if it works), a title, and some form of journaling (minimum of a date). Pre-made embelishments are great as long as they really work with the LO and really require no extra effort.

If I wasn't me, I would probably not use PP often, but I am me and I happen to be a paper addict. Hi, my name is Amy...

I usually go with -----A few pics, maybe 1 with a mat. Then add some embellishments ( stickers etc) and maybe a single border. For the most part I like to see progress, I lose interest spending 45 min on one page!

Squid

For me simple pages is single-matted pics on usually a patterned paper (or vice versa if it works), a title, and some form of journaling (minimum of a date). Pre-made embelishments are great as long as they really work with the LO and really require no extra effort.

If I wasn't me, I would probably not use PP often, but I am me and I happen to be a paper addict. Hi, my name is Amy...

Hello Amy - welcome to my insanity :goodvibes:goodvibes

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Simple. Hmm. Some empty space on the page. Photo(s) title, journalling, premade embelli - or border. No layers of "schmuck" (german word for jewelry/accessories, that seems to fit the situation)

My 'simple' scrapbooks now consist of layout title page and chapter pages, with photos and journalling in divided page protectors for 'filler pages'. More and more I'm writing captions right on the white space in the photos rather than extensive journaling.

Hi, Amy, my name is Susan, and I am also an addict. The first part of recovery is admitting the addiction...hey, wait a minute, who wants to recover????:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter