Silly mug question?!

PoohBear68

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how often they change the mugs at the resorts? We usually go back about every 6 months and usually stay at a different resort. We just went in April and going back in June. Of course we are staying at different resorts again. But I was curious about taking refillable mugs back and reusing them. How often do they switch designs on the mugs?

Christina:confused:

I've have one from BC that I've had for the past 3yrs and they have yet to change the design. You could always bring the one you have in case they haven't changed the design yet.

There is much debate about bringing them back but from what I was originally told, refills were suppossed to be good for the life of the mug -- or at least until they change the design:rolleyes: You are only suppossed to use them at the resort they are from though.

The official Disney management response on the use of refillable mugs is that they are good for the length of your stay at the resort the were purchased at - or a sister resort. IE: POFQ & POR.

Many people have been told by CMs that the mugs are good for ever at the resort the were purchased at - or a sister resort. IE: POFQ & POR.

There are recent reports of new signs at the drink area stating they are good for the length of your stay at the resort the were purchased.

Each peson needs to make thier own decision on what they are comfortable doing. Please do not turn this thread into another reusable mug debate..... Thanks

Now I'm sorta upset. When I bought our mugs several years ago we were told they were good for ever, as long as it was at the resort you bought it from. I'm going to have to call and check this out. I would never have bought it if it was only good for the stay.

Also, can I use a all star movies mug at the all star sports?

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter