Signups Are Closed For Ride Swap

Please sign me up for topper and photo mats. Thank you for putting this together.

Becky

Can you tell me the difference between a frame and a photo mat? I'm new at this swap business too....I'm thinking of taking on a shaker box...those seem cool!

As DLCharmedOne said-

A Photo Mat is a Frame without a hole.

One you put the picture behind (Frame) and the other you put it on top (Photo Mat)

i would like to sign up

Group A Embellished Frames
Group B Box N Tag

Disneyland_emily said:
VanillaAngel- Sorry bout that- I somehow got it right on the other topic... Go Figure ;)

Scrapperjill- I'll keep that in mind tomorrow :) I may need reminding then-

-em

Just checking in...on the standby list...I'm still intrested in the Toppers and Box-n-Tag spots. :teeth:

scrapperjill said:
Just checking in...on the standby list...I'm still intrested in the Toppers and Box-n-Tag spots. :teeth:

Me too! And I'd like to do the same thing, Topper/Box n Tag.

All you standby listers ya'll will have to hang with me a bit more- I just got called in to work tonight so I wont be able to assign those slots out till about 1 am tonight- By tomorrow at 10 you'll know what your slots are :)

Life just gets in the way sometimes... -em

Disneyland_emily said:
All you standby listers ya'll will have to hang with me a bit more- I just got called in to work tonight so I wont be able to assign those slots out till about 1 am tonight- By tomorrow at 10 you'll know what your slots are :)

Life just gets in the way sometimes... -em

The real world just shouldn't get in the way of swapping!! :rotfl:

We don't need to re-request what we'd like to do at 1 am do we? :crazy:

No I will fill the slots first with new people if they sign up between now and then and then take people off the standby list in order and assign by their preference but I make no guarentees.

-em

Em, can I put in a request for photo mats in A, and shaker box in B? If so, add me in when you do the update.

Thanks!

Em- I'd like to swap, but I've never done it before and I don't know what to sign up for. Help! I can do whatever, but I've never done a shaker box. I'm willing to try if that's all that's left.

I'd like to do borders & something else in group B if there is room!

Sconnell, there's lots to choose from. Several of us have just kind of posted a wish list if there's anything left after everyone gets a chance at the swap. Any category that you see with an opening is up for grabs right now. You could do toppers, borders, photo mats, frames, or the journal box w/one tag. Those would be a little easier than a shaker box, and you might enjoy those elements to start with.

Join up! It's fun, and you'll get lots of neat stuff back!

Once you choose your element, head over to the other thread (Believe), and post your theme (ride) you want to do.

AAHHH! I was in a conference all day yesterday and forgot that sign-ups were coming out!! Am I too late? If not, I'll take topper in group A and journal box w/ tag in group B. Am I correct that you do not need a theme yet? If these elements are no longer open I'll take whatever!

My DD wants in now too.

She would like photo mats A and Topper in B. She is wdwprincess_keli.

If I am assigned a slot from the standby line I would like paper piecing in A and frames in B.(or just assign me what is left)

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter