Signups Are Closed For Ride Swap

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
For those familiar with the previous Scrap Swaps the rules will remain the same but for a review for the new swappers

How to Play-

1) Choose an element from either A or B or Both that you would like to make
(There will be 2 groups if you would like to participate in both groups it is encouraged and you will keep the same theme for both elements- think of it as double stuff!)

2) Head over to Team Believe's Headquarters and Pick a Theme

3) once the swap is closed a final number will be posted- Make as many as needed of each of your elements (ie if there are 20 swappers you would need 20 toppers, 40 tags etc) the amounts per element are listed next to the element

4) Finish and then send it to me (you will recieve contact info when the swap is closed) *with* a return stamp (We've used priority stamps in the past and its worked well) by the specified date We will be needing a quick turnaround because well Disneyland takes priority on July 12th-20th :)

5) Wait and then enjoy your plentiful new Scrap stuff for your books!

Any more questions please post or contact me- I can be illogical at times

Enough of the Rules! Lets choose!
-----------------------
RIDE Swap 05 ------ Due June 25------

Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
CLOSED
1) ReAnSt
2) ILuvPooh1

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
CLOSED
1) Sconnell
2) TPC Shauna

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
CLOSED
1) 4ltlTinks
2) Nez

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person
CLOSED
1) MickeyTeacher
2) JennyVelaz

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
CLOSED
1) DLCharmedOne
2) lewdyan1

1 Paper piecing :
CLOSED
1) nicki dahling
2) momtoaprincess

2 Frames (embellished) :
CLOSED
1) dizney-cruiser
2) sweet maxine

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person :
CLOSED
1) PigletsPal
2) wdwprincess_keli

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
CLOSED
1) WDWMom
2) Disneyland_emily

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
CLOSED
1) goofygirl0207
2) bubbasmom99

Shaker Box (1 per person)
CLOSED
1) Diana Lyn
2) Scrapperjill

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
CLOSED
1) VanillaAngel
2) dreams91

Group B

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
CLOSED
1) wdwprincess_keli
2) nicki dahling

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
CLOSED
1) MickeyTeacher
2) Nez

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
CLOSED
1) Goofygirl0207
2) DLCharmedOne

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
CLOSED
1) Bubbasmom99
2) 4ltltinks

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
CLOSED
1) WDWMom
2) JennyVelaz

1 Paper piecing :
CLOSED
1) Diana Lyn
2) Scrapperjill

2 Frames (embellished) :
CLOSED
1) ILuvPooh1
2) TPC Shauna

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person
CLOSED
1) ReAnSt
2) dreams91

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
CLOSED
1) PigletsPal
2) VanillaAngel

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
CLOSED
1) Disneyland_emily
2) lewdyan1

Shaker Box (1 per person)
CLOSED
1) Sweet Maxine
2) momtoaprincess

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
CLOSED
1) dizney-cruiser
2) Sconnell

FOR GOOFYGIRL0207:
Group a – shaped eyelets/fiber
Group b – journal boxes

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person - Group A
2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )- Group B

I'm also doing something on the other group- I would love to do the squares here also, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do both groups. Just let me know one way or the other.
Shawna

MickeyTeacher- What I am going to do to keep it "fair" is put you on the standby list of the other Team and if noone wants those slots by tomorrow morning I'll start adding the standby lists to the swaps- That way its fair all the way around (well as much as this can be-)

-em

I'd like to be on the standby list for this swap. I understand about letting the other folks get a chance. I think there may be some people who aren't home from work yet that wanted to play.

Thank You. I will look tomorrow and see if I'm on the other list.

Shawna

Sweet Maxine- Thats what I'm thinking- I want to give those who either work or just can't post much a chance to join in

Okay Ya'll play nice for awhile because Life needs me for awile- I'll be back to update ASAP :)

-em

I would also like to be added to the Standby list for:

A: Borders
B: Frames

I will check in tomorrow AM and see what is left and what attractions have been listed. If there is way too much overlap, I might still bow out gracefully.

Thanks again for coordinating both!!!

Group A 4 squares
Group B matted poem/lyric
:Pinkbounc

I see the standby's waiting for this team, can you let me know if there's "on call" for Team Imagine's switchouts? In case anyone cancels, I am available and willing to try anything! Even the shaker squares are tempting! I had to work late.

bubbasmom99 said:
I'd like to play! What's easy for a relatively new, simple-style scrapper to do?

For my first swap I did eyelets and fibers, no work, just shopping. My second swap I did mats, and these were pretty easy also. Just have fun!!!

Em add me to the stand-by list for topper and tags again.

Cyndi princess:

bubbasmom99 said:
I'd like to play! What's easy for a relatively new, simple-style scrapper to do?

Embellished squares are pretty simple also or there is always journal boxes. Both are really just matting.

My best advice is to sign up fast though because these things fill up quickly!!!

If you decide to do squares my advice is to invest in a cm square shape maker. It will make punching them little suckers out a whole lot easier. :teeth:

Cyndi princess:

I have a CM Square punch! In fact, I have the fancy square punch that I earned through the memory keepers club. I can do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter