I'd like to request a siggy.

Background Type: Grunge.
Background Color: Black
Picture: the moon.
Text: Nightime
Subtext: Sieze Nox noctis
Text color: White
Font: Arial

Thanks in advance to any consideration towards this signature.

cuteswimgirl said:
can u make me a avater with a beagle that had a i <3 beagles ?

milkabum sorry if u think i compied ur idea

make it way way diffrent then milkabums its nto that i dont like it its just i dont want to copy hers

milkabum- ur avaters beautyful!

here we go cuteswimgirl.. i have your avatar done.
beagleavatarko9.jpg

I tried to get it different form milkabums but it is pretty hard since it is pretty small. hope you like it :)

I got two done here..

Yo Yo 700:
halo3avataryoyoiv3.jpg

Shadow pirate:
nightimesigfr2.jpg

hope you enjoy :)

Spleeeeeeee you rock :) this looks great hmmm time to go brag on other forums.
BTW you finished this before my other sig request at a different site and it is much better than they could have done (I have seen his work before).
and if you haven't noticed I gave you full credit beacuse you were kind enough not to sign your name somewhere on my signature thank you.

This is why I asked you to help me the following could burn your eyes out with my horribe :artist: skills.
haloavvypart2.jpg

Animation1.gif

The animation one was made by accident :rotfl2:.

Im glad you are really liking it yo yo 700! BTW, actually i initialed the signature i made... it is on the upper left hand corner. You can barely tell and kinda even blends in the picture But im not looking for popularity or pride, im just trying to make everyone happy. :)

Also, i forgot.. but you can use this following avatar. I forgot to put the black 1 pixel border around the first one. So you can update it with this if you like.

halo3avataryoyobu5.jpg

Hard to explain but could you do this for an avatar?

A picture of Jack and Sally and it is cut diagonal

jack.
....sally

and in the middle can you have it say true love?

Order Up! :bounce:
here you go purpleducky :)
I wasn't sure what was better so you can choose which one of the the two you like better. I tried putting purple so it can match with your name :banana:
jsskellingtontl1wv1.jpg

or

jsskellingtontl2on3.jpg

Hey cool ;) jw if you could make me an avatar like yours 'cept wit my name, and sorta disney- christmas themed :)

Thx

-MagicalLadee

Can you please make me an avatar.With snow man and the snownig mickeys please.No text. :thumbsup2

This siggy is so awesome! Thanks times 1,000,000,000! You rock!

Magic- i don't know if you would like this, but it was pretty hard since the program (same one i used for my avatar) just have shapes for logos you can combine.. so i tried my best trying to get the disney/christmas/my avatar look.

magicalladeeavatardczk5.gif

Omg.. That it TOTALLY FEAKIN AWESOME. Thx Cool !

EDIT : Ok kee dokey. WOOTAGE. AWESOME cool ;) Thx :thumbsup2

Ill fix that up for you magic :) it suppose to fit since it is 100x100. but for the meantime Mcat.. your avatar is fin :)
snowmansnowfallavatarle4.gif

You guys are all welcome! im glad i could help you guys in some way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter