• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Signature and Avatar Requests! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
flowergirlbecca:
sanrioavmh8.gif

sanriosigoc1.jpg

how does this look?

OMG!!:scared1: I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

These are amazing!:love:
Could you make me one with Cinderella and Prince Charming, maybe dancing at the ball... that says "Dreams really do come true..." in fancy text (like, pretty cursive... my favorite font is Pristina) and my VMK title "capturedbygrace"? A matching avatar would be incredible.

That would be awesome!!! :)

hey cool i posted like three or for pages back about a request and so when can it be done?? im not trying to be pushy....

i realy like the new movie music and lyrics and can i have a avatar and signature out of any picture of the movie

hi could i have like a make up on with very colorfull lip gloss and eyye shadow and thing thats:):)

Vally:
pawpurfectsig2yc0.jpg

attempt #3..

you are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thx for not being mad!!

Hey Cool :) Your doing a great job here! I have another request for one of your fantasmic signatures. May I have one showing the aliens from Toy Story with it saying "The Claw!"

valeriesunshine:
toystoryclawsighp9.jpg

im very sorry to everyone its taking so long.. :(

I hope I caught you in time! Instead Of a Valentines Day One could I have one with this image and the Clique series ( go under google images and search for The Clique by Lisi Harrison ) books with the name Massie on it?

The image:

ICONATOR_476e87d939b8d056783de85456ebb804.jpg
luna:
thecliquemassiesigtt4.jpg

hmm.. hows this? didn't find that much pics

O-M-G. Thats sooo cool!!!!1 Thanks Cool. You're the best!

Luna

Cool, I found an avatar for Groovydolly.
Ill post it and see if she likes it. You could do a matching avatar if she does :)

dgsd.jpg

fgdgfd.jpg

ghfghf.jpg

Just saving you some time searching for pictures :)

Hey cool, your signatures and avatars are awesome...I was wondering...

Maybe you can do like, a monkey theme signature? With a matching avatar? And maybe it could say...' Monkeys, they're a dream come true! '? And on the avatar on the bottom it could say Monkey?

If thats not enough information you can tell me. :)

Thanks!

Monkey

Cool, I found an avatar for Groovydolly.
Ill post it and see if she likes it. You could do a matching avatar if she does :)

dgsd.jpg

fgdgfd.jpg

ghfghf.jpg

Just saving you some time searching for pictures :)

TY TY magicalladee.. you never seem to run out off ways to help everyone. which one would you guys think she'll like? :) :worship:

Hey cool -

Sorry....I kinda searched myself and I LOVE what I found. (I made the avatar! :D) So, I hope I didnt waste your time. You do make fantastic things. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter